**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

v18.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Lol if you lure an opponents heavy you can do the same thing and his stun still works just not on unstunnable nodes which makes perfect sense
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    The stun on his neurotoxin is a very important mechanic for boss fights like Magik or Modok and you're now changing it as an ordinary bug despite months ago you said it was working as intended. Hope it doesn't affect the stun duration in the labyrinth cause you'll create an enormous issue when fighting Spiderman and especially X23. Really disappointed on this change, bad Kabam! The game is full of bugs who need to be fixed (short evade for example) instead of ruining AA's abilities mechanic.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,896 ★★★★★
    The stun on his neurotoxin is a very important mechanic for boss fights like Magik or Modok and you're now changing it as an ordinary bug despite months ago you said it was working as intended. Hope it doesn't affect the stun duration in the labyrinth cause you'll create an enormous issue when fighting Spiderman and especially X23. Really disappointed on this change, bad Kabam! The game is full of bugs who need to be fixed (short evade for example) instead of ruining AA's abilities mechanic.
    Im was using Sl for x23 and GP for spidey. And didt ryl need the stun im wuld agerd ther need to giv a AA spekifit rank Down ticeket.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    I would like to start off by saying that I completely understand why you had to fix this “bug”. Now I would like to give my opinion on the situation. You say in your post that you will not be distributing rank down tickets because you are fixing a bug and not changing fundamental game mechanics but to us since we had the wrong information and it was never corrected this was a fundamental game mechanic. To not give out rank down tickets is just not fair. I myself would not rank down my aa but what about the people who took a 5* aa to r5. If the wrong information which you guys provided was used to determine whether someone wanted to take him to r5 then that person should get the chance to rank him down. Thanks for listening.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    zw2tar35nzku.png

It could easily be interpretted that the "works as intended" response was only referring to the portion of the post referring to Parry.
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike any additional consideration given to this AA change? We rank champions based on gameplay and the information provided by Kabam, when you screw that information up, we shouldn't be hit negatively for that. Although the mod shared incorrect info, we still made real choices with that information. So if you're going to go back there, we must have some fair resolution.

With this change - can you please confirm when AA neurotoxin stuns BPCW, will he receive the reflective stun even if he has additional neurotoxins still in effect
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    AA Stun issue... If an ability said "100% chance to cause Bleed", would you think it would still cause bleed on a bleed-immune robot, or on a bleed-immune node ? NO. And if for some reason it were doing that, they would be well justified to change it (even if for some reason the developers actually did want it to work that way at first).
    There are plenty of other major issues in the game, just dont' thnk this warrants all the attention.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    AA Stun issue... If an ability said "100% chance to cause Bleed", would you think it would still cause bleed on a bleed-immune robot, or on a bleed-immune node ? NO. And if for some reason it were doing that, they would be well justified to change it (even if for some reason the developers actually did want it to work that way at first).
    There are plenty of other major issues in the game, just dont' thnk this warrants all the attention.

Missing the point as well
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    nope wrote: »
    All I need is a 5* rank down ticket specifically for AA my 5/50 4* I don’t care about but I decided to rank up my 5* Archangel over my 5* stark Spider-Man because of this ability the next day a nerf waste of resources I do think this is a worthy cause for rank down tickets as it is a big champion changing nerf

Agree with you. But be careful. I think asking for compensation is now against the forum rules. Waiting on confirmation of that
    Yeah I know but like someone said previously if Brian Grants calling for them there’s something wrong
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Seriously... so many comments pop up. How do I leave this thread?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Are you kidding me another side missions bad had enough we had 2 mons of it now your making it a 3rd month of side missions....we need a damn break....dont tell me in july will be another side mission for wasp film

I truly don’t understand this mindset. It is solely your choice to do side missions. They are up to you to decide if they are worth time and effort. If you feel like you need a break and don’t want to do it then you make the decision not to complete it.

There are a large number of players who feel burnt out and want less content. There are equally a large number of players who love having so much to do. If there’s a month of nothing, just an event quest then kabam annoys players who want to do something, whereas if they put side quests in then the people who want to do something are happy, and the people who want a break can have their break.

Kabam are doing a great job having all this content, I loved dungeons (room for improvement but that’s besides the point), I hated vanquishing blows so I didn’t do a single one. Don’t get annoyed with kabam for releasing too much, just do the amount you want to do.

You dont understand for an end player like myself falling behind isnt a option at all and if i opt to not do these side missions i fall behind...i already havent ranked any of my champs in over a month bc the champs i get from 5* are ****

Sounds like you should be complaining to the mirror then.