**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

more bugs

MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
so I had a weird bug happening today in aq, my champs refused to do a combo... I hit the opponent once and than my champs would freeze.... same thing happened in aq tonight... and same thing happened to a friend from alliance multiple times tonight in both aq and aw.... wtf is going on kabam?!
anyone experienced anything similar??

Comments

• MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    edited May 2018
    a few other people confirmed this happened to them as well
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep! 10 months now! It's under their "lag investigation"! Tried to even post on reddit about banning together because of this. (So many down votes it was stupid and astonishing!) The community doesn't care enough to support what we did for 12.0. So kabam will let it go on for $$$ till the rest of the community wakes up themselves.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    same and sometimes, they would use their heavy in the middle of a combo, causing me to get hit
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    same and sometimes, they would use their heavy in the middle of a combo, causing me to get hit

i faced almost the same issue but this is when i was holding a block. my champ will release a heavy mid block.. and this only happens in AW.