**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

M.O.D.O.K's Block Proficiency

ManazMohanManazMohan Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Why M.O.D.O.K's Block Proficiency is Very Low?When Using Him Against opponents with high attack rating he takes huge damage through the block.If He's Duped he gains block proficiency for each champion class defeated within the same quest but duping a 5/6 star Champions is Not easy for players like me. Please Kabam Increase His Block Proficiency. 9y25iwr0f8f7.png

Comments

• Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    It's to counter his auto-block on defence
  • Options

other champions with auto blocking has more block proficiency
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    ManazMohan wrote: »

Yes but his auto block is more frequent and annoying than say Medusa’. So I pls don’t change nothing. He’s already hard to fight...
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »

Yes but his auto block is more frequent and annoying than say Medusa’. So I pls don’t change nothing. He’s already hard to fight...
    He's not only for AW defense. He's also used for quest completion.When I used him agianst ROL WS, I parried his Medium attack and MODOK has taken 200+ damage.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    He is only God in defence,No one uses him in questing unless it's their first 5* or something
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    If his Proficiency was higher,Boi We be outraged
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

He's not only for AW defense. He's also used for quest completion.When I used him agianst ROL WS, I parried his Medium attack and MODOK has taken 200+ damage.

I’d say that’s fair. If he’s auto blocking all the time why would anyone agree that he should have a higher block proficiency. I’d like to use my spiderman classic, but he evades pretty much everything, so I can’t parry half the time. Some champs I think are made for defensive position.