**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost in the contest?

I couldn’t help but notice Emma Frost’s name on the wanted poster behind sabertooth. I’m now thinking that the spot on the map next to cyclops is her spot. Thoughts?00g61g1imvqy.png
wvywa824j3np.png

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    You are right, she is indeed indicated there, along with few others, as Trucos said 2 days ago:

8tsrxx3lmmty.png

and also as NuHuman_2099 said back in January about the 2018 champions puzzle.... #4 = Emma

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/45463/2018-champion-puzzle

cw6i72dq5rct.png

as NuHuman_2099 said:
    04- Emma Frost <AUG>
  • Kenny262000Kenny262000 Posts: 23
    Thanks, not sure how I missed that post
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    the only one i don't want here is mimic, but other than that, i want all of them!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Probably update for the next xmen movie
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    the only one i don't want here is mimic, but other than that, i want all of them!

Wow, what have mimic done to offend you?
    Haha, just kidding, joking only, no offence. Just curiuos, any reason why you don't want mimic?

Personally I don't know mimic much, and per what I checked, he needed to get within about 5 feet to initially copy someone's powers, and he permanently retains the powers of the original five X-Men: Angel, The Beast, Cyclops, Iceman and Marvel Girl. If say MCoC introduce MIMIC and if MCoC follows this logic and provide him such abilities, not sure if he will be OP, but most likely MCoC will only give him a small part of the 5s, and maybe at a reduced level.
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    shchong2 wrote: »

Wow, what have mimic done to offend you?
    Haha, just kidding, joking only, no offence. Just curiuos, any reason why you don't want mimic?

Personally I don't know mimic much, and per what I checked, he needed to get within about 5 feet to initially copy someone's powers, and he permanently retains the powers of the original five X-Men: Angel, The Beast, Cyclops, Iceman and Marvel Girl. If say MCoC introduce MIMIC and if MCoC follows this logic and provide him such abilities, not sure if he will be OP, but most likely MCoC will only give him a small part of the 5s, and maybe at a reduced level.

I don't really want mimic because he seems like he would just be just that, the original 5 in 1 character. I think he would be a complicated mess, not to discredit your ideas or anyone who would like him in here.
  • Kenny262000Kenny262000 Posts: 23
    Mimic might actually be kinda cool, I’d make him so that he copies any buff that the opponent has when he uses a special and I wouldn’t give him specials but instead have him use the specials of whoever he’s fighting. On another note, if we’re going to have a fire based mutant can we get sun fire instead of sunspot
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Could be easter eggs
  • Emma Frost would have the coolest special attacks
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    When's Emma Frost. She looks cool
  • LoPresti wrote: »
    When's Emma Frost. She looks cool

idk i don't think they've officially announced her yet but her name was on that loading screen. i hope soon