**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance, serious AW and chilled for the rest

Hi guys, ive been playing this game for about 2.5years now. Real life prevents me from spending all my time on here that a top alliance dictates.
Im going to be starting my own alliance that is AW focused, aiming to make our way to Gold 1. AQ will predominantly be map 3 to earn glory while not requiring anyone to go near arena for BC donations if they dont want to.
So im looking for guys that have played tier 3/4 aw but are perhaps looking for a step down in terms of time commitment to the game.
I ask that you are sharp on communication and committed to AW, apart from that do as you please.
If anyone is interested then hit me up either in game or on Line - Lukuscookus for both

Comments

• Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    edited June 2018
    delete
  • Options
    c99ayrs53xva.jpg
    Looking for an organized alliance that has its stuff together.
    I am familiar with LINE and have no problem meeting donation requirements.
    Message me in game or on here if interested if you have further questions!
  • Options
    jackandy88jackandy88 Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Hi Lukuscookus,
    My fiance and I have been playing for about one year, but about 6 months ago we started new accounts. We both have a real life going on, but we spend about 3 hours of our free time playing daily - if not more. We are still building up, we have 2 5* champ each, at rank 2, and the rest are 4* god and demis at rank 4.
    We are tired of our alliance because they don't really take it seriously, and we end up having to take down entire alliance wars on our own.
    If you are interest in checking us out, I'm Whatado88 and my girlfriend is Ellizi.
  • Options
    pnsp1ih70xba.jpg
    Looking for an organized alliance that has its stuff together.
    I am familiar with LINE and have no problem meeting donation requirements.
    Message me in game or on here if interested if you have further questions!