**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SILENT BLADE NERF??? [Admin Note: Confirmed NOT Nerfed]

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously? what's happening to the game. those nerfs so called "bugs" and silent changes???

I'm 100% sure that Danger sence of blade is NERFER, check yourself if you don't believe.
i had some test fights with magik, juggs, mordo, rhino. i had stark and ghost synergy.

magik activated limbo 2 times from 3 with only first bar of energy, and aslo with the two bars, 2 times from 3.

80% of the time juggs still activating his unstopable buff. i saw very big difference there, i remember that juggs was activating his untopob. buff very rearly.

rhino still dashing forward with unstopoble buff, and his dash attacks are unblockable more often.

MORDO is always triggers astral evade, i'll say again alaways from my heavy. 10 out of 10 times he evaded my heavy attack and gave me degen. PLUS he's triggering powergain without any problems.

overal picture is that this game is broken, and devs are not communicating with the players. they're doing everything wrong.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    need answers from kabam... asap
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Blade is also RNG base.
    edited June 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    Blade is also RNG base.

so you're saying that when balde has stark + gr synergy and mordo triggers astral evade 10 out of 10 times, and always triggers powergain thats normal because of RNG? hell no
    i have blade for half yeah already i know how he works. there is a difference, his ability got neferd, any long time blade user can check and see that.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Are you sure you got the right synergies?
    Are you sure you got the right synergies?

of course. i had blade+stark+gr+dorm.
    Andrew wrote: »
    Blade is also RNG base.

so you're saying that when balde has stark + gr synergy and mordo triggers astral evade 10 out of 10 times, and always triggers powergain thats normal because of RNG? hell no
    i have blade for half yeah already i know how he works. there is a difference, his ability got neferd, any long time blade user can check and see that.
    Thah ryl bad RNG. But. Im also try few week ago with my blade. Witout spaky. But Magik Got limbo 10 out of 8 times.

try with stark, it will be same lol. minimum 7 from 10.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Blade is also RNG base.

Thah ryl bad RNG. But. Im also try few week ago with my blade. Witout spaky. But Magik Got limbo 10 out of 8 times.

try with stark, it will be same lol. minimum 7 from 10.
    Wuld se But agerd this Update ther hav ben alot BS. Simplet either ther ferget to point it out in parth node like simibey spidey evade is passiv now But Magik works stil.
    Wuld se But agerd this Update ther hav ben alot BS. Simplet either ther ferget to point it out in parth node like simibey spidey evade is passiv now But Magik works stil.
    [/quote]

well, my magik isn't. also drax got nerfed tol, he can't hit mordo during stun anymore.
    and all those changes were silent.
  • Rt
  • Blade definitely got tweaked. In war i used Mephisto synergy and faced a juggs and after every special, boom unstoppable
    Blade definitely got tweaked. In war i used Mephisto synergy and faced a juggs and after every special, boom unstoppable

yep, you had only 40% danger sense but still,
    that should be enough to stop minimum 4 unstop. buff from 10. but even with stark, jiggs was triggering his buff 8 out of 10 times.
    edited June 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »
    40% chance does not mean 4 out of 10 times it triggers. It means that every time of the 10, there's a 40% chance it triggers. Which also means a 60% chance every time it doesn't.

It baffles me that people won't accept that each chance is in its own little bubble universe, unaware of something that happened earlier....

i get that, but still.. that RNG was lot better before and is lot worse now.
    10 out from 10 astral evade? then rng is bs.
    everyone knew that RNG was very shady in lot of things, even with classic ultrons evade for example. but now it got even worse.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Lanfir wrote: »
    40% chance does not mean 4 out of 10 times it triggers. It means that every time of the 10, there's a 40% chance it triggers. Which also means a 60% chance every time it doesn't.

It baffles me that people won't accept that each chance is in its own little bubble universe, unaware of something that happened earlier....

Ofcourse u're right. But still, something feels off.
    And with all the other silent changes, u can't blame us for being suspicious.

Yeah, We got our guard up,They tried to distract us with compensation too
  • Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    We all need to understand that every god tier hero will be nerfed, no matter how many threads we will be starting on here.
    They don't give a **** on us players. We are just a source of income for them and that's all.

I am curious if they will even reply to this thread
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Technically speaking its a 40% ability reduction without synergies and 58% with spark. If the ability has a 100% chance to proc, that means he can still proc at a chance of 60% since it's a reduction. Or 42% chance with synergies. That is still a pretty high chance of it happening. Not only that but if you are letting Juggs get 10 specials off during a fight then you are underpowered to begin with.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    I also killed today a Magik in AW on the immun node, she didn´t even proc Limbo once. Had the full trinity with me.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I just did LoL with blade and the trinity. I destroyed magik. She limbod 5 times our lf 700 hits.

2 times she limbod did no damage to blade
    2 times she limbod did not damage and didn’t heal
    1 time she limbod and Did damage. I would say he’s working at intended.

Remember from the way I’ve read blade his synergy with ghost and stark work this way:

40% x 45% which is basically 4x4.5
    So 40% + 18%= 58% ability decrease not 45+40 = 95% ability decrease.

I could be wrong but trucos also understood it the way I did. At first j thought I was wrong but seems to be the way he works. So essentially he she could trigger a little under half the time. If you fill 20 power bars she could trigger 11 times (for simple math)
    I just did LoL with blade and the trinity. I destroyed magik. She limbod 5 times our lf 700 hits.

2 times she limbod did no damage to blade
    2 times she limbod did not damage and didn’t heal
    1 time she limbod and Did damage. I would say he’s working at intended.

Remember from the way I’ve read blade his synergy with ghost and stark work this way:

40% x 45% which is basically 4x4.5
    So 40% + 18%= 58% ability decrease not 45+40 = 95% ability decrease.

I could be wrong but trucos also understood it the way I did. At first j thought I was wrong but seems to be the way he works. So essentially he she could trigger a little under half the time. If you fill 20 power bars she could trigger 11 times (for simple math)

of course it's not 95% everyone knows that.
    try blade against mordo and then tell is the results please.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I love these threads. So much maniacal panic.

*grabs popcorn*
    It's a chance trigger, I think the changes are making people mildly paranoid (no offense, I DO get the reaction!) resulting in discussions on here fueling eachother's paranoia even more. Again, no offense meant, it's an observation...
    i saw the difference last night after update, not when people people started talking about changes.

edited June 2018
    https://youtu.be/nKm2mdfX0hI
    this blade is not even with stark spidy
    now go fight mordo and check the difference.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    It's a chance trigger, I think the changes are making people mildly paranoid (no offense, I DO get the reaction!) resulting in discussions on here fueling eachother's paranoia even more. Again, no offense meant, it's an observation...
    i saw the difference last night after update, not when people people started talking about changes.

Yet you have many people on here saying they see no change but you keep saying its a nerf. its simple RNG man. There hasn't been a nerf to blade.
This discussion has been closed.