**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Black Panther Civil War

I find it super annoying when trying to use my Black Panther, because despite it saying that he has a %100 chance to repel stun when he has reflective armor, it doesn’t repel the stun! Is this only me? Plus it is really annoying how PARRY can bypass the whole stun thing too!

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Umm he only reflects stuns when you have an armour up buff not reflective armour... Maybe read his description again
  • Shadow_AngelsShadow_Angels Member Posts: 10
    mogzsdgb7qsh.png
    I did...
    That still doesn’t fix the problem though
    It says it has the ability to reflect ‘physical’ stun, parry is a physical stun is it not?
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2018
    F4rxmkh.jpg

The Blue icon buff (Armor Up) --> This reflect physical stun effects.

The Orange icon buff (Reflective Armor) --> This reflect the damage received back to the opponent.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Stuns from specials aren't interrupted this way,That's what physical stun is.Parry can be interrupted.Just intercept
    True but im trying to figure out why it says 100% when it in fact is not because after the armory up effect the stun will not repel. You said it yourself @Patchie93 in your own post about this same problem.
    Armour*
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Try recording the problem to have some proof
    I would if I could... I don’t think my phone has a screen recording thingo