**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry locked in arena

Hi

I've been grinding on arena and I've noticed a lot more recently that I get parried a lot by the person I'm fighting is this normal? Every time I go in after a special from them soon as I hit I get parried worse case of this was against iron fist he parried me 6 times in a row and wrecked me I had the class advantage and over 1000 pi more how can this be normal?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    After the enemy finished combo don't go in for the attack,Dash back and then attack
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    I wait for them to do a special or heavy then attack something I have always done and its always been fine it's just the last 2 weeks parry is becoming a major issue in arena I'm losing infinite streaks to them sometimes every attempt to hit them I get parried
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    This is what i tell my wife when i talk **** and she asks what I'm talking about.

"Just this game, when it decides it wants to win, it will win." Lol

I had to change my play style.

When not to attack the AI:
    Never go in after a combo.
    Never go in after a heavy if they have a bar of power. Only go in after a special if you dex'd the last hit of the special. If you blocked it, the AI recoveres faster than we do so they'll be able to parry you.
    If not at the end of your combo, never use your special if they have a special available, they will override your special and use theirs when you press the button.

Those are all the tactics i use when in a fight the game had decided it wants to win. You play cautious enough and you'll take 'em down and keep your streak.
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    Thank you I will certainly take all the points you said :-)