**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for Act 5 or Act 4 100%?

My main roster. 4* r4: Awakened CM, Ultron, Morningstar, Awakened Thor Ragnarok, 5* r2 Symbiote Spidey. I just finished act 4 and heard that exploring Act 4 is my next step but now people are telling me that becoming Uncollected isn’t that difficult and is worth it. I fully explored Chapter 1 of act 4 and started on Chapter 2 yesterday. Should I keep going? What’s my next step?
Please and Thanks!

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I’d hold off on Uncollected for now. It all depends on your skill level, but chances are you’ll struggle with the champs you have. Better just explore act IV. By the time that’s done, you can rank up some champs and push on.
  • MysticFBMysticFB Posts: 6
    borntohula wrote: »
    I’d hold off on Uncollected for now. It all depends on your skill level, but chances are you’ll struggle with the champs you have. Better just explore act IV. By the time that’s done, you can rank up some champs and push on.
    Oh ok thanks! That’s what I was thinking, but I wanted someone with more knowledge than me to confirm this. I’m surprised at how active this community is!
    Thanks!
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    You might have trouble with getting to uncollected, but you could probably start 5.1 and be fine. It's not too difficult doing 1 run through of it. Besides exploring act 4 is gonna take a significant amount of time and energy so maybe try out 5.1 and see how you feel and if you don't think you're ready focus on exploring act 4.
    DRTO wrote: »
    You might have trouble with getting to uncollected, but you could probably start 5.1 and be fine. It's not too difficult doing 1 run through of it. Besides exploring act 4 is gonna take a significant amount of time and energy so maybe try out 5.1 and see how you feel and if you don't think you're ready focus on exploring act 4.
    Okay I’ll try out 5.1 and see how it goes. Also any tips on getting T4CC? I can’t seem to get any...
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    MysticFB wrote: »
    DRTO wrote: »
    Okay I’ll try out 5.1 and see how it goes. Also any tips on getting T4CC? I can’t seem to get any...

Well exploring act 4 gets you 3 t4cc crystals so that may be incentive to finish act 4. Along with that, doing the Master difficulty for the event quests gets you a good amount of t4cc fragments crystals. Alliances that do maps 4,5,6 get a decent amount of shards from the aq crystals. Glory store has greater glory crystals and glory crystals that give a good amount of t4cc shards. Also if you have yet to do so use your infinity dust to buy a t4cc crystal from the store if you have enough. But do it quick cause it ends on wednesday.
    edited June 2018
    I’m having a lot of trouble against Master Thanos, I’ve fully explored all the other quests in the Master Difficulty but even with Champion Boost, health boost and attack boost I can’t seem to beat him. I guess I’ll try next event quest. Also, I didn’t know you could get Shards from the Glory Store.
    Thanks!

• BurroBurro Posts: 82
    @MysticFB Seatin and Dork Lessons on YouTube have great walk through a for beating Thanos. You may still struggle with the team you list though. I went for 100% Act 4 before I started Act 5. It is a long PITA but I think it helped me further develop my skills and definitely helped me develop my roster for Act 5. Before you start Act 5, check out Reddit. There’s a guide on there for 5.1 and 5.2 (think he’s now expanded to all of Act 5) that was a big help for me. Also, save up units for your fight against the collector. To be safe I’d save up at least 1,000 units. May not need that much, but I’m sure many other players have spent at least that.
    Burro wrote: »
    @MysticFB Seatin and Dork Lessons on YouTube have great walk through a for beating Thanos. You may still struggle with the team you list though. I went for 100% Act 4 before I started Act 5. It is a long PITA but I think it helped me further develop my skills and definitely helped me develop my roster for Act 5. Before you start Act 5, check out Reddit. There’s a guide on there for 5.1 and 5.2 (think he’s now expanded to all of Act 5) that was a big help for me. Also, save up units for your fight against the collector. To be safe I’d save up at least 1,000 units. May not need that much, but I’m sure many other players have spent at least that.
    How long did it take you to explore Act 4? I want to know when to stop spending units on energy refills (I’m FTP) and when to start saving them for the Collector.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Chapter 1 and 2 I just did a path here and there when I wasn’t busy with other game modes. It probably took a month or two, but I wasn’t focusing on it and was maybe doing a path or two some days and none other days. Chapters 3 and 4 I did in about a week. It can probably be done quicker, but I was trying to maximize the free energy and was trying to balance AQ/AW demands. If I could do it over again I would either join an alliance that does 20 player AQ/AW so I wouldn’t have to participate in every AQ/AW or leave my alliance temporarily to grind out exploring 4.3 and 4.4 faster. Then come back to the alliance while I saved units, farmed pots/revives, and beefed up my roster for uncollected push. Then take a break again once ready to go for uncollected. Hopefully you’re in an understanding alliance that will work with you. In the end it helps the alliance to have you be uncollected since uncollected rewards will help you advance your roster significantly faster. Exploring Act 4 takes a ton of energy. Except for maybe a couple fights it’s easy, but it takes a ridiculous amount of energy.
    Oh ok. My alliance is just on and off with AQ and AW so I don’t have to really worry that much, but since the leader is more casual, he doesn’t kick inactive players. We always end up not reaching rewards in SA. I’m planning on leaving soon. I’ll probably take your advice and leave for a bit and then come back later. Thanks!