**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Scottryan wrote: »
    I believe the gold crystals are worded wrong. @Kabam Miike can you clarify that they have only the golden ticket as a rare chance to get in to get a chance at 5* goldpool or is 5* goldpool also in the gold crystals as a rare chance?

It's both! They have a rare chance at awarding a Golden Ticket, and an even rarer chance at a 5-Star Goldpool as well!

Will this chance be given on the crystal when we buy it or will it be hidden?

Pretty sure they are required now to present you with the chance. I'm betting it will be around 0.08%

Well 5* Punisher is .02% so I’ll say .005%.
  • So I already have deadpool and I understand I will get my healin ticket on the first day of arenas. It says I can only get more tickets after I use my first ticket. So does this mean I have to purchase more tickets after I do one arena? How much will additional tickets be? Do I have to use money or can I use units to enter additional arenas?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    So I already have deadpool and I understand I will get my healin ticket on the first day of arenas. It says I can only get more tickets after I use my first ticket. So does this mean I have to purchase more tickets after I do one arena? How much will additional tickets be? Do I have to use money or can I use units to enter additional arenas?

They have stated that additional tickets can be purchased with units, but not how many units these tickets will cost.

@Kabam Miike How about a response on that important unit cost per ticket?
  • edited June 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    So if we already have the 3star Deadpool from before do we have to buy him again to get the ticket for entry to the healing factor arena? Would like a response to this quickly please.

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    That statement, like I said further up, conflicts with the statement @Kabam Miike made in another comment though:
    52sd34j31xib.png

I bought him, then sold him off when I thought I needed to 'hard-style' quit by selling damn near all of my champs. That worked for a year and I was back. No more Deadpool. But there is a purchase record for him somewhere.

You don't need to worry. If you bought him before, you'll get the ticket, regardless of if you still have him, or sold him.
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
    Hey Everybody,

We've just confirmed with the team that we have made no changes to Drax. While Drax, and some other Champions like X-23 and Elektra, are sometimes able to bypass Mordo's Astral Evade, this was never an intended effect, and was completely reliant on the frame rate and performance of your device. We have mentioned this in the past.

A change in the frame rate during a fight could mean that on your first attempt, you successfully bypassed the Astral Evade, while the second time you try, you could not.

With the release of version 18.1, we made a number of performance updates to the game, and this could result in a boost to your frame rate. There are intended workarounds to Astral Evade, like Fatigue and Concussion, as described in Mordo's a
    So if we already have the 3star Deadpool from before do we have to buy him again to get the ticket for entry to the healing factor arena? Would like a response to this quickly please.

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    That statement, like I said further up, conflicts with the statement @Kabam Miike made in another comment though:
    52sd34j31xib.png

I bought him, then sold him off when I thought I needed to 'hard-style' quit by selling damn near all of my champs. That worked for a year and I was back. No more Deadpool. But there is a purchase record for him somewhere.

You don't need to worry. If you bought him before, you'll get the ticket, regardless of if you still have him, or sold him.

wrong thread for most of that lol
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    my prediction on top 200 4* = 30m cut off why ? because 3rd dp arena was a top500 and cut off was 7.5m in 2 days.. now its 3 days , and only 200 winners .. maybe 30m isnt much maybe need 50m depend if 6* are in or not , last dp arena, 5* was introduced and cut off was higher than i expected, i ve done 6m because 2nd dp arena i was 168th with 3m on top500 i thought was good but wrong.. and score will be high because players are doing for the ticket, so .. good luck,

for free2players ? take tissues and cry during 1 month lolol

isn't the 4* DP arena for 3-4* champs, and the Goldpool arena for 4,5,6*?
    Pretty sure
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    my prediction on top 200 4* = 30m cut off why ? because 3rd dp arena was a top500 and cut off was 7.5m in 2 days.. now its 3 days , and only 200 winners .. maybe 30m isnt much maybe need 50m depend if 6* are in or not , last dp arena, 5* was introduced and cut off was higher than i expected, i ve done 6m because 2nd dp arena i was 168th with 3m on top500 i thought was good but wrong.. and score will be high because players are doing for the ticket, so .. good luck,

for free2players ? take tissues and cry during 1 month lolol

The 4star Deadpool arena wont ne that high at all. You're thinking 5star Goldpool.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

We've just confirmed with the team that we have made no changes to Drax. While Drax, and some other Champions like X-23 and Elektra, are sometimes able to bypass Mordo's Astral Evade, this was never an intended effect, and was completely reliant on the frame rate and performance of your device. We have mentioned this in the past.

A change in the frame rate during a fight could mean that on your first attempt, you successfully bypassed the Astral Evade, while the second time you try, you could not.

With the release of version 18.1, we made a number of performance updates to the game, and this could result in a boost to your frame rate. There are intended workarounds to Astral Evade, like Fatigue and Concussion, as described in Mordo's a

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    52sd34j31xib.png

Draft Save. Does it to me all the time. Lol.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    52sd34j31xib.png

It is stupid.....

But.....

It does not contradict eachother....

If you have purchased a 3* deadpool in the past you will get a ticket....
    To enter the arena you need to have a 3* deadpool....

So by previously buying one and selling it, you will get a ticket. But it will be useless unless you buy another 3* deadpool... lol...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    52sd34j31xib.png

While mildly confusing, thank you for that :wink:
    That's answered mine and several others' question.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    52sd34j31xib.png

While mildly confusing, thank you for that :wink:
    That's answered mine and several others' question.

But beware.... he also says you must have him in your roster to enter... so if you
    Sold him you get a useless ticket
  • K1lltastic wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    52sd34j31xib.png

I hate it when that happens... thank you for pointing that out. Fixed now!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Oy Mr. Miike! The current 3* Deadpool offer in the unit store shows that I do not own Deadpool. But I do. So....visual glitch or what? Does the system not know that I made the purchase in the past? Any affect on my ability to get that initial ticket to enter the Healing Factor arena?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Double value gold crystals is nice for spenders I guess, but generally spenders don't need gold anyways since they get so much from duping champs and selling off extra ISO. Is there anything on the horizon for everyone else gold wise? Please consider things like reducing/removing AQ "donations" and/or giving stacks of bonus gold for non-farmable quests (such as in quest completion and exploration rewards).
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Are 5 and 6-star champions allowed in the Healing Factor Arena?

Was there a response from Kabam for this?
  • ScottyE3ScottyE3 Posts: 3
    It says pools gold crystals will replace the regular gold crystals. What happens with the existing Gold crystals that we have in our inventory? I just noticed a timer that popped up above my stash of gold crystals.

• 4-Star Deadpool Arena
    Yes, it's time for the return of the legendary, much requested Healing Factor Arena! If you have purchased a bundle featuring 3-Star Deadpool,

NOTE2: Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

So what you are say.... Marvel’s Contest of Champions has now Truely became PAY-TO-PLAY.
    Thanks! I am so excited now!
    Are 5 and 6-star champions allowed in the Healing Factor Arena?

Was there a response from Kabam for this?

5-6* champs are the Goldpool arena. 3-4* Champs are the healing factor arena.
    edited June 2018
    The real question @Kabam Miike

How many units will additional Healing Factor arena tickets cost?
    All the other questions have been answered or clarified.
    ScottyE3 wrote: »
    It says pools gold crystals will replace the regular gold crystals. What happens with the existing Gold crystals that we have in our inventory? I just noticed a timer that popped up above my stash of gold crystals.

He said gold crystals in inventory will not be upgraded.
  • Powerman13602Powerman13602 Posts: 2
    This is a massive disrespect to all normal players. There are plans in the works by whale players to box out anyone who would dare attempt to get goldpool. This is a smack in the face to people that play this game everyday, who are trying to advance. Not cheating and playing by the rules. This is an impossible task when a small group of players who have unlimited time and resources available take advantage of everything offered by Kabam. There feature arenas are proof of this 60 million when does it end? There need to be caps implemented to maintain a somewhat level playing field. I understand this is a business and the point is clearly to make a profit but that doesn’t mean players can box out the community because they can spend money.

Very Respectfully,
    MCOC Player
  • Jjoker687Jjoker687 Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I’m assuming there will be drop rates for the Goldpool champion in the gold crystals?

No goldpool champion drop.

Goldpool champion arena ticket drop.

He is a rare drop as well

The ticket is a rare drop, not the champion. Champion only attainable from gold ticket arena... oops my mistake, I read again, he is also there. Since it's a purchased crystal they should have the drop rates noted.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    What * lvl champs can we use for the deadpool arena
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    How much will the pools gold crystals cost?
  • Seems like another bonus for the top players and another "screw you" to the rest of us that have absolutely no hope of ever placing in the top 200!!
    Markjv81 wrote: »

Same as regular gold crystals.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Markjv81 wrote: »

Same as regular gold crystals.

Good, considering probably going to cost me and Odin or two to win 4* arena may as well just try my luck with crystals.