Just verifying that Domino is "working as intended"...

1356710

Comments

  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    Hey everyone, to answer the question about masteries, she is able to activate Critical Failure from a mastery failing to activate, so if the Stun from Parry or the Critical Rating buff from Dexterity don’t activate, this will activate her signature ability. We have given your feedback about it to the rest of the team though.

    In regards to Domino breaking blocks, this isn’t intentional and we are currently investigating this issue.

    Also, for those saying that she is reducing the ability accuracy of Archangel, are you able to give specifics on what abilities are having their accuracy reduced? Some of her basic attacks are short-range projectiles (her first light attack, the second hit of her first medium attack, and the last part of her heavy attack, to be specific), which would prevent you from being able to apply a Stun when you Parry them. This could make it look like she reduced the ability accuracy of a Stun, but these attacks would not be able to cause a Stun anyway. If you’re experiencing Archangel’s ability accuracy being reduced by her in some other way, if you specify how, we’ll be sure to investigate it.

    You say here thatnif the critical rating buff from dexterity doesnt activiate it triggers her sig. this is not the problem.
    The problem is it is the whol le dexterity that fails...
    We get stuck and we cant move. See here. I try and move away from a heavy. My deterity fails and i get absolutley reamed....
    2b1c0zd99uri.gif
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit here’s my AA dying almost instantly due to critical failure.
    https://i.imgur.com/v2zw4Ju.mp4
  • banthasbanthas Posts: 4
    Guys, there's a much simpler way to deal with 6* Domino's that I don't think most of you realize. The trick is to pick a champion that has A LOT of triggers, for example, someone who can bleed on every attack, or fury on every attack. I personally use starlord to easily clear the 6* domino. Yes, you get critical failure for your first attack, but afterwards, because CF triggers on so many attacks, there's actually 0 degen for the rest of the fight (because the last CF was too recent). You just have to make sure to keep hitting her. I'd recommend any one who can gain furies on basic attacks against her, (not bleed champs, because of her ability). Yeah it's ironic, but you might just need to bring someone who purposefully triggers CF, so that you don't die in the long run.
    Also, they really gotta fix the thing with parry, because block breaking is game breaking (black widow, for example, got that bit fixed).
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 364 ★★★
    Here’s a gif of AA dying within seconds due to Domino. atplkn0vqjhm.gif
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 439 ★★★
    Think if you get the infamous ‘check your connection’ pop-up, that would count too. The game COULD work, but it doesn’t. Poof, you’re dead.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 968 ★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Their confirmation on a subject like this now has no credibility based upon the recent AA fiasco.

    also domino v aa is bugged.... she reduces his ability accuracy

    what about mephisto? anyone tried him?

    He doesn't even regenerate.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 968 ★★★
    Hey everyone, to answer the question about masteries, she is able to activate Critical Failure from a mastery failing to activate, so if the Stun from Parry or the Critical Rating buff from Dexterity don’t activate, this will activate her signature ability. We have given your feedback about it to the rest of the team though.

    In regards to Domino breaking blocks, this isn’t intentional and we are currently investigating this issue.

    Also, for those saying that she is reducing the ability accuracy of Archangel, are you able to give specifics on what abilities are having their accuracy reduced? Some of her basic attacks are short-range projectiles (her first light attack, the second hit of her first medium attack, and the last part of her heavy attack, to be specific), which would prevent you from being able to apply a Stun when you Parry them. This could make it look like she reduced the ability accuracy of a Stun, but these attacks would not be able to cause a Stun anyway. If you’re experiencing Archangel’s ability accuracy being reduced by her in some other way, if you specify how, we’ll be sure to investigate it.

    I can understand if she stops the critical buff from dexterity, but she's totally stopping dexterity from proc'ing.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 247
    I wonder if the AA big is a result of his ability to proc poison if the opponent is bleeding @Kabam Zibiit
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 326 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Sorry, posted this in the wrong place
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    FIRST OF ALL THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SO PLEASE TAKE IT AS SUCH.

    For one, domino is clearly bugged and she needs to be nerfed to not proc on normal things we can do.
    understand that we are providing evidence and hope this gets taken seriously
    cause we all agree that domino is a little OP right?
    kindly nerf her please as the UC version of her is ridiciously bugged and in AW she would be too crazy

    kindly ask the game team to look into this and fix her up a little for the sake of the game.
    as we can tell no champ can really face her with crit failure proc'ing.
    but there should be a challenge but not like this.
    as far as her design i get its cool and all but her abilities are a little crazy to be considered fair.
    my take and request is to please honestly considering nerfing her a little.
  • nebneb Posts: 432 ★★★
    The know the basics of aa, his neurotoxins shouldn't stun a stun immune. Just takes a year for them to "know" this.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 968 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Svain wrote: »
    Here’s a gif of AA dying within seconds due to Domino. atplkn0vqjhm.gif
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    I wonder if the AA big is a result of his ability to proc poison if the opponent is bleeding @Kabam Zibiit

    His ability to apply a Poison on block would seem to be the cause to me as well. I'll ask the team and get back to you once I have more information.

    They need to be bleeding to apply poison on block 25% chance per stack of bleed 🙄. This actually really worries me that even the mods don’t know the basics of a widely used champion. Nothing personal.

    I get your point but I bet he's right. AA has an ability to do something with his block and it's failing..so you take damage. This is horrible.

    AA is not even trying to stack poison, he can't because the chance is 0% , if that's how it's gonna be then evade champs should trigger that damage on every move because theoretically they can evade every attack (even if they don't try to)
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Svain wrote: »
    Here’s a gif of AA dying within seconds due to Domino. atplkn0vqjhm.gif
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    I wonder if the AA big is a result of his ability to proc poison if the opponent is bleeding @Kabam Zibiit

    His ability to apply a Poison on block would seem to be the cause to me as well. I'll ask the team and get back to you once I have more information.

    They need to be bleeding to apply poison on block 25% chance per stack of bleed 🙄. This actually really worries me that even the mods don’t know the basics of a widely used champion. Nothing personal.

    I get your point but I bet he's right. AA has an ability to do something with his block and it's failing..so you take damage. This is horrible.

    AA is not even trying to stack poison, he can't because the chance is 0% , if that's how it's gonna be then evade champs should trigger that damage on every move because theoretically they can evade every attack (even if they don't try to)

    Evade champs do trigger critical failure on every attack they don’t proc it, just look at Stark Spidey vs Domino. I don’t think Domino is bugged, it’s just the fact that every single champion in the game has some type of ability proc, including from masteries. Domino’s critical failure is just so broad in it’s language that it will affect every champ and in many cases (like archangel and evade champs) completely wreck their skillset. There is no counter to her critical failure, just how much damage can you absorb before killing her first. Which is terrible design and i have no doubt we’ll see Domino as the next AQ boss with 500k HP next.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Svain wrote: »
    Here’s a gif of AA dying within seconds due to Domino. atplkn0vqjhm.gif
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    I wonder if the AA big is a result of his ability to proc poison if the opponent is bleeding @Kabam Zibiit

    His ability to apply a Poison on block would seem to be the cause to me as well. I'll ask the team and get back to you once I have more information.

    They need to be bleeding to apply poison on block 25% chance per stack of bleed 🙄. This actually really worries me that even the mods don’t know the basics of a widely used champion. Nothing personal.

    I get your point but I bet he's right. AA has an ability to do something with his block and it's failing..so you take damage. This is horrible.

    AA is not even trying to stack poison, he can't because the chance is 0% , if that's how it's gonna be then evade champs should trigger that damage on every move because theoretically they can evade every attack (even if they don't try to)

    Actually evade champs do trigger critical failure. I used stark and got crit failure every single time he didn’t auto evade.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 367 ★★★
    Here’s a gif of AA dying within seconds due to Domino. atplkn0vqjhm.gif
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    I wonder if the AA big is a result of his ability to proc poison if the opponent is bleeding @Kabam Zibiit

    His ability to apply a Poison on block would seem to be the cause to me as well. I'll ask the team and get back to you once I have more information.

    This is incorrect. Domino would need to have a bleed on her for AA to attempt to place a poison on block. You’d think after the eruption of the community based on the last time a MOD spoke to AA’s abilities you’d all take a minute to read up on them.
This discussion has been closed.