**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Alliance Rating Adjustment

Respected Authority at Kabam,
I have an alliance and being its leader I have a lot of trust on my members. But the issue is we worked hard and reached bronze 2. Unfortunately yesterday the game team mailed me saying one or more of your members were caught cheating and we are lowering ratings.
This has been a crack in our alliance and no one there has used any kind of mod or cheats but some alliance member of the war enemy took a screenshot and complained against us. This was the cause for rating fall. How we could find the one who caused it or a member who really used mod or cheats??

Comments

• Options
    dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Think you would have more luck submitting a support ticket.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    If yall account share in your alliance, that may be what got yall. KABAM has been cracking down significantly harder on account sharing, ESPECIALLY during alliance wars. Just a suggestion. Also, this chat category you posted in is meant for alliance recruitment only. Please use a category more suited for your discussion that way it doesn't get lost in this chat. Mods or admins probably won't ever find this complaint in this category.
  • Options
    An98asAn98as Posts: 8
    If yall account share in your alliance, that may be what got yall. KABAM has been cracking down significantly harder on account sharing, ESPECIALLY during alliance wars. Just a suggestion. Also, this chat category you posted in is meant for alliance recruitment only. Please use a category more suited for your discussion that way it doesn't get lost in this chat. Mods or admins probably won't ever find this complaint in this category.

Sorry I didn't see that category and just left it with default category by the page
  • Options
    An98asAn98as Posts: 8
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Think you would have more luck submitting a support ticket.

Where do I submit Support Ticket