**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character powers reversed in this game

Why strong characters in Marvel universe are weaklings in this game and weaklings in Marvel universe are OP and god tier champs in Marvel contest of champions ? Weaklings that are OP: Starlord, Domino, Blade, Stark spiderman and etc.

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Zarakik wrote: »
    Why strong characters in Marvel universe are weaklings in this game and weaklings in Marvel universe are OP and god tier champs in Marvel contest of champions ? Weaklings that are OP: Starlord, Domino, Blade, Stark spiderman and etc.

Blade is not weakling, he literally has all the strengths of vampires, and none of the weaknesses. And also you forget gwenpool
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Op characters that are weak on this game include, Dr strange, magneto, carnage, venom, Loki ect....
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Blade is not weakling, he literally has all the strengths of vampires, and none of the weaknesses
    Yeah but in the game he is stronger than dormmamu does that seem right lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Because this game doesn't adapt marvel universe or real life ... It just uses the characters and some powers of the marvel universe with some changes.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Blade is not weakling, he literally has all the strengths of vampires, and none of the weaknesses. And also you forget gwenpool

Still Blade woudnt stand a chance against Setnry, Thor in Marvel universe and other strong characters

And again they made Domino god tier OP champ... Domino !!!! Is there rally nothing better to think of ?
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    It’s not the fact they’re relatively weak that irks me, it’s that they’re hardly significant in the Marvel universe to begin with. As someone who isn’t a true expert, I barely even knew Blade was a Marvel character. He sure doesn’t feel like one. Same goes for Domino. Meanwhile, many characters people have maybe grown up with and have much more backstory about, are delegated to the ranks of arena fodder. Never understood the reasoning behind those choices.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Domino doing energy damage is what gets me.... she DOESNT HAVE ENERGY POWERS!

She’s just lucky.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    borntohula wrote: »
    It’s not the fact they’re relatively weak that irks me, it’s that they’re hardly significant in the Marvel universe to begin with. As someone who isn’t a true expert, I barely even knew Blade was a Marvel character. He sure doesn’t feel like one. Same goes for Domino. Meanwhile, many characters people have maybe grown up with and have much more backstory about, are delegated to the ranks of arena fodder. Never understood the reasoning behind those choices.

Those aren't choices.