**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time in a long while [X-FAE] Now recruiting 3 players Expert tier AQ 5X5 Tier 1/2 AW

7.3mil alliance in Expert Tier in need of 3 solid players that are capable of clearing their paths all 5 days of AQ.
We give out path assignments, use line app and we are very organized and very effective in communicating with each other. We do not tolerate slackers and free loaders. Our rank rewards for AQ are between 801-1,100 so we get 900 glory, 1 t4b, 2 greater glory crystals and 1 glory crystal. Rewards are great and we intend to keep getting these great rewards and going beyond so we expect members to do their part, stay active and let us know when you're going to be out of game and more or less when you can come back and take care of your nodes in both AQ/AW.

For more detail contact me in line app to be interviewed: biggestnoob

or search our alliance tag, check out our info and add the Leader or one of the officers in game and they will invite you to our alliance

We are all adults, respectful, and do not tolerate calling out other players in main chat. If you have an issue with someone pm an officer or the leader, that's what they are there for. They handle all disputes so we keep the peace in the alliance. We're active, proffessional and rewards are amazing here. Many of us have R4 5* and loads of 5/50 4* champs. If you would like the opportunity to grow your roster then consider joining us.

With only 3 spots available make sure you comment or contact me ASAP. First come First serve.

~This is the first step to greatness~

Comments

• biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    Just need 1 member now
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    we are still looking for 3 members. We get 3 weekly t4 basics in aq and tier 3 in AW, Really great rewards and our leadership do special events in line chat where if you meet the requirements of said event you win refills or mastery cores e.t.c. hit me up and let me know if you are interested in joining. Lots of fun here
  • AjavedAjaved Posts: 52
    Contact me on LINE: ajaved11