**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SW Nerf? And The RNG needs work

After the Update SW isn't how she used to be. Her regen doesn't get activated and even her poison debuff isn't. If somebody else feels the same way kindly let me know. And yes BTW My SW is a 4 * awakened Champ with Sig level 47. Yeah I Know It's Easier To Buy My Way In But What's The Fun In That..?

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Just used her in Master and had her pop multiple regens against Goldpool. Including a stack of 2 at one point (sig 99)
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    that's how they nerfed her originally by making her not proc as much as befor as she was stacking multiple regains . Higher sig helps mine is 99 but its luck of the draw sometimes she regains twice and then sometimes nothing at all for several fights. Her sp2 with a crit synergy is an absolute cannon still.
  • Options
    SpudMan_GSpudMan_G Posts: 14
    edited June 2018
    Maybe it's just my [edited by Moderator] luck...
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another thing to remember is that her sig ability is based on her getting crit hits, and that rate is effected by character rating. The harder the opponent, the less likely she is to have a crit hit, consequently reducing her RNG.

I can have her crit all day long against other 4* champs, but she hardly procs at all against 6* defenders. My SW is 5/50, sig 99.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    If I remember correctly, and unfortunately I did not screenshot the post. (It was on the long gone old forum)
    After the initial 12.0 nerf, Kabam readjusted and softened the nerf of her and a few others in response to the massive backlash. When they made that readjustment, they actually explained the breakdown for regen on Scarlet's Veil of Fortune. If I recall correctly, it was 8% for a regen buff. (NOT 8% in general, but when her sig triggered a buff, there was an 8% chance that buff would be regen)
    So to summarize...you have the odds to get a critical hit, have the odds of that critical hit trigger her sig, and then an 8% chance that her triggered sig procs regen.
  • Options
    Instead of replying kabam people are warning me for what? I didn't use any derogatory language... moreover this gane is all about skill and luck, isn't it..
  • Options
    *game
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    SpudMan_G wrote: »
    Maybe it's just my [edited by Moderator] luck...

I'm going to guess this is where your warning came from...

• Options
    Rant done with back to the game.