**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.4 story mission

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Can u please make it easyer its the hardest mission ever n i want to get uncollected i been stuck on it for weeks

Comments

• Options
    vjdmvocl0syf.png
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    yeah lets just make it easier for only you. im sure the rest of us who had to go through the uncollected gauntlet wont care /s

..i mean what part are you stuck on? whos your team? do you use boosts?
    you have to use units to get through this and the rest of this chapter tbh
  • Options
    Thing is if i dont become uncollected i wount ever get a 6 star
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    edited June 2018
    Masochism is BS, especially that antman from the start. Then there is doc strange and magik. Try to dupe your archangel and help can really help you. You have a good team to complete it. Also save about 600units.storm also has caltrops beware.
  • Options
    expjm8i6u9v9.png
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Keep practicing. I did my first run of 5.2.4 with a 4/40 Sparky and Gwenpool (and Iceman for Storm).

Boost up if you need, but I’ll be honest, this is a cakewalk if you’re good with 5/50 Sparky and have a few potions to stay above 50%.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    If you're struggling now have fun with Bane nodes in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 and then the Collector.
    Develop your skills on those quests and keep practicing, you have the team to do it.
    Use your boosters when you feel comfortable and it's not too hard.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well, 4 out of 6 of your 5/50 champs put on debuffs quite a bit, so that might make it suck (maybe all of them depending on how you play)
    You just need to practice on the first fight over and over, until you can manage it
  • Options
    VindixVindix Posts: 41
    There's a reason uncollected is a big milestone in the game. it's not easy but we all went trough it at some point. save units and potions and boosts, skill up and good luck mate
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You got this far don't start complaining now.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Strikerrx8, glad you haven't given up on Act 5.2.4
    I can understand your frustration. Act 5.2.1 to Act 5.2.3 are warming up, the real challenges begin with Act 5.2.4
    From Act 5.2.4 to Act 5.2.6, spending units to buy revives & potions are likely inevitable

Looks like you have good enough champs to bring you thru Act 5.2. Your Starky, Hyperion, Magik, AA, LC and GP are all super awesome for Act 5.2, although in some cases I personally still prefer my R5/50 sig99 SW, and my 5* R4 Blade (sadly undupped, so no regen).

If you use them right, your starky may allow you stun chain-lock the opponent endlessly. Your Magik (assuming you have some mastery points put into M.D.) may allow you power-lock and power-controlled the opponent endlessly. Your hyperion may allow you to stun and spam SP2 for damage (with parry, heavy + luck for stun, and SP2), your AA may allow you to neurotoxin for quick kill bleed opponents.

If you must take damage and cannot avoid, even though your GP is not awakened, and you don't have Iceman with ice armour, still your awakened LC during the Indestructible cycle will save you alot of pain and resources. Just don't get hit during the cooldown cycle.

Also, don't hesitate to use your boosts, such as .... Health boosts .... Attack boost .... etc. The boosts really help!!!

For your 1st completion (not full exploration), you can pick the EASIEST PATH.

http://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html

In addition, the following guides help me alot to give me EARLY INSIGHT into what I'm going to face, allow me to bring the right champ, be prepared for the NODES and avoid being caught by surprise. Again, these are not bible, and these do not guarantee easy win, however, being better prepared and know what to expect will always give you an upper hand, and in many cases, reduce the revive/potion usage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/629gmd/act_51_walkthrough_strategy_guide/?st=J3NBDXR4&sh=21e5f817
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6g44e3/act_52_walkthrough_strategy_guide/

Assuming you will get thru Act 5.2.4 and Act 5.2.5 soon, now the Collector is a little more annoying than the rest, if you don't have a highly ranked highly sig'ed Daredevil (in order to auto-evade his SP1 and SP2 projectiles).

All in all, you have a capable team of champs, so with your revive/potion stock-up in your stash, units saved up, more practise, a little extra research (also watch other ppl's playback in youtube), a little luck, and some more attempts, you should be able to get past them soon.

Good luck and all the best. Looking forward to hear the good news of you getting your UNcollected. Cheers!
  • Options
    I will try my best i need to become uncollected
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    When I did 5.2.4, I basically had to rely on out-damaging the regen. Duped AA helped a ton by blocking the regen, but can be very helpful if unduped.

Constantly inflicting debuffs actually made the fights easier because it allowed me to more reliably stun the opponents. Yes they were longer, but the 5% regen is easier than you think to out-damage.

5.2.4 was probably the hardest one of Act 5.2. The next two have Bane, but with practice and knowledge on how to fight through it is actually free damage and makes the fights easier.

Learning how to fight through the nodes in Act 5 is the foundation to beating the Uncollected Monthly Event Quests, because they're filled with the same stuff. For example, Chapter 2 of this month's EQ is filled with the exact same Masochism referenced above, as well as Bane.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I have no problem with bane easy. The problem is in 5.2.4 the effects i apply get remove n i cant parry him while regenerating life
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    My advice for 5.2.4 completion: don't fight the magik in the middle. 10% regen buffet/masochism, plus enhanced abilities. For me, it was the hardest fight after the collector, because I didn't have the right champs to counter her. If you have aa/magik tho, go for it
  • Options
    bv5ri8693q9w.png
  • Options
    nzlc70h64fpb.png
  • Options
    I did it ty for great advice guys
  • Options
    InbaInba Posts: 27
    Have you completed act 5.2.5 strikerrx how is it going ?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Speaking of act 5, which would be the easiest path for 5.1.6?
  • Options
    kci63j1r3uua.png my first run with no buffs our items its much easyer
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I did it ty for great advice guys

Awesome pal!!! Wow, congrats!!!

tftsso2ze2om.png

I'll be seeing this map again in the future when I'm coming back to 100% exploration, but I'm feeling lazy at the moment hahaha. I have been always delinquent on my Story quest exploration due to so many other activities and arena grinding.

Keep it going, looks like the UNcollected batch is almost at your door-step already!!!

jqzsp4nsv6fx.png