**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop with the 4 star awakening gems already! Give us a 5 star awakening offer!

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
4 stars are all but useless now, it’s time!

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Exactly, same deal but make it a 5* for the same money and you'll sell a hell of a lot more.
  • I'm hoping we get this in 5* form on the 4th.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    When they add these deals for 5*s it'll probably be double the $$
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    No need to stop... but please add these deals for 5*.
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    Some players probably need the 4* offer. End game players need the 5* awakening. Choosing class would be awesome for 5*. Huge sales guaranteed.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Yeah, I think they left off a star on this deal.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    This 4 star awakening gem is really too costly. If this costs about 70$ then what will 5 star awakening gem cost? 150$? Really too expensive.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Still wouldn't buy it, they're over priceing items and not making them enticing enough to spend that much money on them.

If it was 4* & 5* one combined with more stuff for a lower price then I would consider buying it but I'm not interested in this one either so I'm going to pass.

I get that they need to make money but these offers are so out priced and nothing in them makes me want to spend money, if they put more items in them and lowered the cost they would make much more money then they already are and we get things we want at a reasonable price
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    But there's no 5 star Fixit to awaken...
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Make a 5* awakening deal
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    edited June 2018
    cebclhmvpf6c.png

Approves this message.