5* Awakening Gem

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Member Posts: 584 ★★★
Kabam, you need to come out with a 5* awakening gem to purchase. I’m sure a lot of people like me want and need it, I can awaken a lot of champs in different classes. AA, Iceman, X-23.....Iron Man IW, GG, Doc is Oct.....Cap IW, Red Hulk, Classic Spidey,......Hela, Cosmic Spidey

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Member Posts: 561 ★★★
    just wait. its coming july 4th
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No 👎
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Last July 4th there was one attached to an Odin
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Member Posts: 119
    America!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Dont put your hopes up on 4th of july. Less expectations, less frustrations.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Member Posts: 167

Yeah I've been waiting for them to ratify that Declaration of Independence thing every July 4th for years now.
  • raffsterraffster Member Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This would be pointless if it's not class specific. If it's random it could be a total waste.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

Yeah I've been waiting for them to ratify that Declaration of Independence thing every July 4th for years now.

Hahaha!!
  • Kryptic81Kryptic81 Member Posts: 34
    I'm not spending 140 bucks to grab a 5* awakening gem just to move up 1 lvl. If i'm spending that kinda cash it better get me at maxed lvl! U guys are losing touch with reality!
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    im waiting for the offer 5 star awaken gem pick your class , come on i buy it
    I'd buy it too
    U guys are fools to buy it. No wonder Kabam doesn't listen to us. They still make their profits.
    Kryptic81 wrote: »
    U guys are fools to buy it. No wonder Kabam doesn't listen to us. They still make their profits.

whats it to you if i got the money and want an item i need? its not coming from your pocket.
    but then again if they are willing to charge 150 cad for 1 t2a then i doubt a 5* ag will be less than like 200 cad.

either way i want the chance to buy it is all
    Kryptic81 wrote: »

whats it to you if i got the money and want an item i need? its not coming from your pocket.
    but then again if they are willing to charge 150 cad for 1 t2a then i doubt a 5* ag will be less than like 200 cad.

either way i want the chance to buy it is all

Well you have more money to waste then i do.
  • DisasterD41DisasterD41 Member Posts: 9
    This slob company offers us trash every week. they keep pumping out these champs that we gotta shell out a ton of money in hopes to get, just for that character to be obsolete in 4 months. They could instead be fixing in game bugs, making old champs relevant for stuff other then Arena. Offering us ways to get things like awakening stones. It’s insane. I got so happy when ppl bashed the game in the app stores making it drop to 1* rating. The community should do that again