**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rank Down Tickets

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kabammmm please respond
    Kabammmm please respond

They did respond. Both cases.

I think taskmaster is looking for you. You are not kabam!!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No, you're right. I'm not Kabam. Nor have I ever met an individual named Kabam. The Moderators, however, have commented that they won't be taking further action in both cases.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    You're asking for an answer. I'm pointing out the fact that they already answered. The Thread is open for discussion, sure.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You're asking for an answer. I'm pointing out the fact that they already answered. The Thread is open for discussion, sure.

Bro i am asking for an answer to kabam NOT TO YOU!!!! Thank you!!!

But Kabam already answered before?? So asking again becomes redundant.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    What are these changes that happened that need rdt to be give out?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The changes on champs that were working fine according to kabam.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam said drax was always bugged it wasn't a Nerf but a fix
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @lambda1 so glad you posted that in this thread. I saw another thread on that subject and thought it needed to be included here as well.
    Bump
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    I used Generic Awakening Gems on AA and Dormammu. I would like those back along with the hundreds of signature levels that were added to them through signature stones. RDT are the minimal items that Kabam could offer to make up for the adjustments made to those characters.

There aren't any changes to Dorm. AA still is a fantastic champ.
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 47
    RDT? Yes.
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I used Generic Awakening Gems on AA and Dormammu. I would like those back along with the hundreds of signature levels that were added to them through signature stones. RDT are the minimal items that Kabam could offer to make up for the adjustments made to those characters.

Agree. But Drax isn't anymore.
    Lambda1 wrote: »

Drax never was
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    My r3 gambit is getting impatient with those rdts

Drax never was

Yes he was. Especially against evade champs. Maybe you didn't know how to use him but he was great. Now he's garbage.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    @Kabam Miike we want rank down tickets

Drax never was

Yes he was. Especially against evade champs. Maybe you didn't know how to use him but he was great. Now he's garbage.

I never ranked him or wanted to rank him. Everyone only wanted to rank Drax because of mordo. Once you started playing mordo, he was easy to beat with any champ. Was "good" against evade because of the double hit. Take that away and he's still the same champ as be fore. He has potential but no one ever used him for anything but Mordo. Iceman does
    The fact he was changed... Same with AA regardless of if they are still good or whatever. People based rank up decisions on the way they played/performed before the update, and now that functionality as been taken away. Rdts would give ppl who ranked them the choice on if they are still valuable on their personal roster.
  • VetermioVetermio Posts: 18
    No RD tickets are needed. Learn to play different champs even if they aren’t 5* r5.

Drax never was

I never ranked him or wanted to rank him. Everyone only wanted to rank Drax because of mordo. Once you started playing mordo, he was easy to beat with any champ. Was "good" against evade because of the double hit. Take that away and he's still the same champ as be fore. He has potential but no one ever used him for anything but Mordo. Iceman does
    Says “I never ranked him”.

Then proceeds to tell all the people who did actually rank him, how those people used him, and that they “never used him for anything but Mordo”.

What a complete joke!

You didn’t rank up the champ yet you’re telling all of us who did how we used him?

I have a R5 4* Iceman. Despite that, R4 5* Drax was always my go-to anti Nightcrawler, anti-Ultron, anti-Spidey champ. And yes, anti-Mordo too.

Don’t tell me and everyone else here how we used him. Especially when you don’t even have him!

100% approved.