**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* wars effecting the highest levels of AW.

Comments

• Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    G0311 wrote: »
    who cares, loop holes are closed new ones open. Top tier alliance are obsessed with the game and wining, they not only put all their time and money in they study the game and bend rules, Is there anywhere in the rules of this game that what they are doing is wrong? If not ,it's called thinking thinking outside the box. These guys keep kabam in business, they make videos on YouTube spending 3k of real money buying FGMCs (which kudos to kabam for making bank on changing the featured 5* crystal , that was their plan all along.)

Many upper tier alliances are competitive. Cheaters should have no place there.

And I disagree. You're broadly labeling the whales/players who post FGMC openings on YouTube as cheaters, which is without proof.

Colluding is not smart, or thinking outside the box, or strategic. It's literally throwing all other alliances under the bus.

I think Kabam should step it up in punishments. There have been warnings/pity slaps towards cheating since the beginning of the game.

Part of my post in another discussion:

A 2* war in AW doesn't happen without collusion to maximize point gain (using LINE, etc). Two alliances colluding together to not use items/boosts for one to score more points in exchange for money, and so cheaters can maintain master awards, even top 3 awards, denying non colluders a chance at higher tier awards.

Basically, this "smart" collusion is, using bribe money to act as cheat code to giving one alliance to a cheating war boost that guarantees a max point victory, while giving some members in another alliance an opportunity to make some money, while also not boosting/healing.

Up to Kabam to bring down the hammer.
    Hit cheaters where it hurts.

Give cheaters a cheating tag so they can't alliance hop to cheat elsewhere.
    Or just ban them from alliance war/arena.

Kabam, plenty of people think you should enforce much harsher punishments. It'll deter cheating and save your staff time/effort in giving punishments , since there will no longer be a slow reactionary policy of small warnings/gentle slaps of punishment.

The clearly repeat cheaters/initiators of cheating should be banned permanently, or carry a cheater tag and have their top 10 champs deleted.

Love ur idea of a cheating tag.....

Give the player a 7 day ban....
    Give the alliance a war rating drop...
    Give the alliance a 6 war ban..... (only counting season wars thats is 2 weeks worth of war season wars and would carry over to the next season)
    And give each player “Cheat” tag for 1 year.
    This tag to be displayed around profile pic just as a legend tag would be....
    +1....
    it would bring about some needed change?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They could just make it where you can't put 2* in AW.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    They could just make it where you can't put 2* in AW.

What about 3*?
    What about rank 1, rank 2, rank 3 or rank 4 4* champs?
    What about rank 1 or rank 2 5* champs?

They are all very easy to kill for top alliances and no one would place them in a real war.
  • Options
    For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    Waiting for a response on this issue.. Hopefully soon
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    if you're the kind of alliance that accepts bribe money to throw a match, please ask for more next time. Milk these cheaters dry, and "anonymously" report them.
  • Options
    AvicariAvicari Posts: 25
    Still awaiting a response
  • Options
    xVxNotoRiouSxVxxVxNotoRiouSxVx Posts: 58
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Any word on if you guys are going to be punishing alliance's who are doing 2* wars? Doesn't seem quite fair to punish one alliance for matching up with a sister alliance, to get an easy win, when other alliances are doing pretty much the same thing but instead of placing no defenders they're placing 2*'s... a Free win is a Free win no matter how it's done & equal punishment should be given imho.

Violations From Kabam's TOS:
    1. Intentionally interfere with the operation or fair play of any Services available on the Websites or through any Third Party Platform, or any other user’s enjoyment of such Services;

You could also say they violated this by using mutamatt's AW Opponent Calculator to know who they're fighting so that they could arrange a deal.

2. Use features of the Websites or Services for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting glitches for personal gain;

They exploited the +/- feature for AW Matchmaking to know who they would be facing, then contact them via line to setup an arrangement.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @Hox pretty sure that is faked.... i would suggest against posting false info as it is against the forums ToS and we dont wanna get this thread closed
  • Options
    @Hox pretty sure that is faked.... i would suggest against posting false info as it is against the forums ToS and we dont wanna get this thread closed

Well poo if it is.
  • Options
    HoxHox Posts: 8
    Its not fake if a moderator asks me i can forward the email . Its 100% legit
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Just seems odd because there is no context as to waht exactly a 2* war is...... if i was a 1 mil ally then surely i would be able to fill my defence with only 2*.....
    So it is not showing the context or mentioning anything like “a 2* war in this manner” or similar...

But if its legit great to see they view it as cheating. Now we just need to wait and see how they treat it. Do they ignore it? Do they ban? Do the deduct points? Do they remove rewards?
  • Options
    HoxHox Posts: 8
    Just seems odd because there is no context as to waht exactly a 2* war is...... if i was a 1 mil ally then surely i would be able to fill my defence with only 2*.....
    So it is not showing the context or mentioning anything like “a 2* war in this manner” or similar...

But if its legit great to see they view it as cheating. Now we just need to wait and see how they treat it. Do they ignore it? Do they ban? Do the deduct points? Do they remove rewards?

Yes its legit . I asked if it is ok for me to arrange a 2star war as i saw no punishment for that and i could use some easier wars .And this is their answer . That it is against TOS.

• Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Welp. Here we have it.
    I'm curious now what is gonna happen.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Kabam DK

We know about your policy and that nothing is discussed on forums, however, given a 10k views hot boiling topic around and season about to end, it would be good to know that "you've discussed it and came to a conclusion".

there is no need to declare what said conclusion is or will be, as long as we know you worked on the matter. Tonights leaderboard will answer that.

Ne aware that 2* wars will be the trademark for the last wars would of this go unpunished, tho. It's been and still is the talk on all chats. There's even private chats for platinum forming up to organize 2* matchups would Kabam not punish and factually allowing them.
  • Options
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Welp. Here we have it.
    I'm curious now what is gonna happen.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Kabam DK

We know about your policy and that nothing is discussed on forums, however, given a 10k views hot boiling topic around and season about to end, it would be good to know that "you've discussed it and came to a conclusion".

there is no need to declare what said conclusion is or will be, as long as we know you worked on the matter. Tonights leaderboard will answer that.

Ne aware that 2* wars will be the trademark for the last wars would of this go unpunished, tho. It's been and still is the talk on all chats. There's even private chats for platinum forming up to organize 2* matchups would Kabam not punish and factually allowing them.

Makes sense. What’s to deter alliances from colluding in 2 star war agreements for the remainder of the season?
  • Options
    ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Would love to get some insight as to what (if any) actions are going to be taken here. On the 17th, a Moderator mentioned we would have some answers within a day or so. Responses to this could make a huge difference in the outcome of season 2 and, as a member of an alliance with a chance to end the season in Master, I believe I speak for many when I say that insight into how this type of situation will be treated could prove to be very valuable.
  • Options
    Would love to get some insight as to what (if any) actions are going to be taken here. On the 17th, a Moderator mentioned we would have some answers within a day or so. Responses to this could make a huge difference in the outcome of season 2 and, as a member of an alliance with a chance to end the season in Master, I believe I speak for many when I say that insight into how this type of situation will be treated could prove to be very valuable.

I hope that a review is done on many top alliance to make sure they didn't participate in this cheating. If they did I hope the full wars points for each offense is deducted from each alliances final score.

Did one 2* war? Lose ~1.3 million points in master.
    Did two 2* wars? Lose ~2.6 million points in master.
  • Options
    ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Riegel wrote: »

I hope that a review is done on many top alliance to make sure they didn't participate in this cheating. If they did I hope the full wars points for each offense is deducted from each alliances final score.

Did one 2* war? Lose ~1.3 million points in master.
    Did two 2* wars? Lose ~2.6 million points in master.

My opinion on the matter is irrelevant - what is relevant however is that the response to this specific issue has the potential to turn the last few wars of the season upside down. That, I would like to be prepared for.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Lower war rating isn’t fair to next their down Makes lower alliance fight higher alliance. Keep rating high , And change multiplier to 0 So they have to fight higher teams and get their A55s kick like they deserve.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Some response here before matchmaking opens would be great. I think we have all been waiting long enough. If there is no response on this topic then we can conclude that all alliances can run 2 star wars and gain maximum points without repercussions. And we too can save our boosts and potions for harder wars as these alliances have done.
  • Options
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Lower war rating isn’t fair to next their down Makes lower alliance fight higher alliance. Keep rating high , And change multiplier to 0 So they have to fight higher teams and get their A55s kick like they deserve.

I agree, Kabam needs a system where they can temporarily give a team a lower multiplier without actually lowering their rating.

Maybe something like reduce their season points and throw the cheating alliances in to a low priority queue. This could have a lower multiplier, so innocent lower tier alliances are negatively effected by this. Also, I'm sure the queue times in this "low priority queue" wont be as fast, so that's another bonus for people who don't cheat!
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

I agree, Kabam needs a system where they can temporarily give a team a lower multiplier without actually lowering their rating.

Maybe something like reduce their season points and throw the cheating alliances in to a low priority queue. This could have a lower multiplier, so innocent lower tier alliances are negatively effected by this. Also, I'm sure the queue times in this "low priority queue" wont be as fast, so that's another bonus for people who don't cheat!

Take away multiplier and make them fight up a tier
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Still not resolved? We have to put a stop to all point manipulations. My alliance could be in Master bracket today if it wasn’t for these cheaters and their backdoor 2* deals to maximize points. Not even talking about boosts and items we need to use every war
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by to let you know that this hasn't gone under the radar and that we are still heavily discussing it. Once we have a direct response on the topic we'll be back to update you all here.

Thank you for your patience on this, folks.

There’s really only two responses to this.
    1) it’s exploitative and should be punished and punished in the future
    2) it’s ok for these alliances to do it, thus it’s ok for all of us to do it in the future

What is not acceptable is that there is no punishment for this, but there will be punishment in the future. The reprecussions should not be different for these alliances just because they spend more than other alliances.
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by to let you know that this hasn't gone under the radar and that we are still heavily discussing it. Once we have a direct response on the topic we'll be back to update you all here.

Thanks and i hope you can appreciate the urgency on our end as this cheating has directly effected season 2 which is ending soon.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Hey everyone -

@Kabam Vydious thank you, there are allainces out here actually fighting for rewards
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Take away multiplier and make them fight up a tier

tier 1...is the highest tier lol
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone -

@Kabam Vydious thank you, there are allainces out here actually fighting for rewards

You should be pretty happy that the alliance right ahead of you will drop out. You all now control your own destiny.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    2* wars is an exploit, and those that played under that exploit should LOSE al their WAR season points.

Its not fair for those of us who play the game as its meant.
This discussion has been closed.