**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6*

And i will let you guys comment for me lol.3kmfpw598q91.png

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She was my first as well. Second was beast lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    could be worse
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    7ar1qbj587l7.png
    She's definitely better than these two.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Yeah, she's a solid champ. She was my first 4* Actually
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    I always figured she is a beast when duped but i am getting different responses lol
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    I always figured she is a beast when duped but i am getting different responses lol

Oh no she is! But she has to be duped. And she's not right now XD
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Oh no she is! But she has to be duped. And she's not right now XD

Basically she is useless 😒?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This isn’t really needing a post.. many people have gotten champs that aren’t useful yet as duped 6* aren’t common yet. I have 3 and still waiting for that shiny r2 worthy 6*.... yj, juggy, king groot for the record. It’s little frustrating sure, think of her as good arena points for getting more 5/6* shards for the time being ;).
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Actually I duped mine yesterday. Her special 2 hits (when crits) between 22k and 43k

2f7miv3aajui.png
    Bear3 wrote: »
    This isn’t really needing a post.. many people have gotten champs that aren’t useful yet as duped 6* aren’t common yet. I have 3 and still waiting for that shiny r2 worthy 6*.... yj, juggy, king groot for the record. It’s little frustrating sure, think of her as good arena points for getting more 5/6* shards for the time being ;).

Retired from arenas lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »

Just imagine if every single player made a post about their first 6*
  • Beast
    DD
    Gulk
    HE