**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5star awakening gems unit based offers

Please could we free to play players get a reasonable 5star awakening gems unit based offers for different classes . Please

There also something I would like to share that I have been playing this game for 2+ years with passion . I have 6 5stars they are not very strong and does not allow me to progress but at last my 6th 5star is starlord but he is nothing without awaken ability .

Please could you give us cheap 5star class based awakening gem offers

Comments

• Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    I'm a little shocked that you've been playing for over two years and only have six 5*. I'm not sure what you consider a reasonable amount of units, but based on the trend I'd expect a unit deal for a 5* gem to cost several thousand units, especially if it's class specific
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    I would guess it would go for a minimum of 10k units.
  • Options
    BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Kabam is a business... why would they cater to the free-to-play players? I would prefer the cash based offer that comes with an odin
  • Options
    BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    I would guess it would go for a minimum of 10k units.
    And yes... probably be some outrageous multi tier deal starting with a required 3* awakening gem purchase