Alliance leader control in Alliance War

DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Member Posts: 17
The biggest problem I have in my alliance, when it comes to Alliance War, is people jumping in and not fighting just so they can get the rewards. A few of my best fighters who are officers work the graveyard shift. So while they're not up and able to place their Defenders Knuckleheads in my alliance take up their spots in Alliance War. Alliance leaders and officers should have control over who can join Alliance War. I'm about to lose a war because people didn't show up to fight and it could drop us out of the silver bracket.

Comments

• AbusementParkAbusementPark Member Posts: 164
    Maybe use Line app or another chat app as mandatory to coordinate your AW better . It would take care of your problem mostly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    DCSATX1980 wrote: »
    The biggest problem I have in my alliance, when it comes to Alliance War, is people jumping in and not fighting just so they can get the rewards. A few of my best fighters who are officers work the graveyard shift. So while they're not up and able to place their Defenders Knuckleheads in my alliance take up their spots in Alliance War. Alliance leaders and officers should have control over who can join Alliance War. I'm about to lose a war because people didn't show up to fight and it could drop us out of the silver bracket.

Or recruit better players. Kick the ones breaking the rules.