**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dusk and Dark Artifacts

Hi, I just want to find out what happened to my collection of Infinity Dusk and The Dark Artifacts. I remembered I have not used them to purchase any items yet, why it has eliminated to zero? This is a hard earn fight from the game and we have put lots of effort in playing. Why?

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Just need to read
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The stuff you buy with those things has been gone for weeks. The dust and artifacts were absolutely worthless at this point.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    i never even saw anything i could buy with the dark artifacts , it was all just stuff to buy with dust, i always assumed it was going to come after
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Unfortunately they are gone to never return back to your inventory. You're not alone, I myself lost over 1mil dust and few thousand artifacts because I didn't pay attn to the expiration clock.

The artifacts were to be used for crystals that were in the third crystals column labeled specials if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Just incredible
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I still have them and I don’t know how to take it off
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Just incredible

I'm sure for most of if not all of todays avid players probably view something like this as just plain stupid of the players that had not used and lost their dust and whatnots.
    I can totally relate to the other side because I was once that avid player, and for a split second when I had realized it last week I was a little peeved, then it passed. I inquired within the forums just as OP has and moved on.

There are a number of reasons why this happened and tbh, a lot of it has to do with the same routine I and many others have grown tired of getting from the Kabam team regarding all things Mcoc and how they conduct their affairs. But I am responsible for my actions/inactions and give no excuse and can live with my mistake.
    Taking a new stance on the game and deciding to semi retire has proved to be more enjoyable compared to the frustrations and stress that came from all the stuff that was going wrong with Mcoc, some of which are still going. Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Just incredible

I'm sure for most of if not all of todays avid players probably view something like this as just plain stupid of the players that had not used and lost their dust and whatnots.
    I can totally relate to the other side because I was once that avid player, and for a split second when I had realized it last week I was a little peeved, then it passed. I inquired within the forums just as OP has and moved on.

There are a number of reasons why this happened and tbh, a lot of it has to do with the same routine I and many others have grown tired of getting from the Kabam team regarding all things Mcoc and how they conduct their affairs. But I am responsible for my actions/inactions and give no excuse and can live with my mistake.
    Taking a new stance on the game and deciding to semi retire has proved to be more enjoyable compared to the frustrations and stress that came from all the stuff that was going wrong with Mcoc, some of which are still going. Lol

So what you are saying is they didn't make it clear enough when and what happens to dark artifacts and dust even though they-
    Announced it here on the forums with dates and times for when the event ends.
    Sent a in game mail with the same information.
    Put timers on everything in the dust store.
    Announced what they were doing with the leftover dust.

You are right. They definitely didn't conduct their affairs correctly in this situation.
  • Options
    Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    edited June 2018
    Sounds like you screwed up. Hoarders keep crying when they lose stuff. Stay updated and use your stuff like you're supposed to before it expires, genius. Use line and subscribe to Trucos and the MCOCinfobot. At This point being clueless about on goings of in-game deadlines is your own fault. The game even sends advance warnings in messages. Stop being stupid.