**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Alliance war and alliance quest synergy support teams

I’d like to start by saying I understand why AQ and AW only allow attack teams of 3, as the maps are smaller to allow 10 members to go through together. With 5 champions it would be too easy or the maps would have to be much bigger, but I’d like to suggest allowing “support character” slots in addition to your main attack champions - here’s why:

With the most recent champions releases, many have very specific synergies that buff each other in specific ways. Sacrificing one of your few attack slots just to be able to use a synergy doesn’t make much sense with how AQ and AW are built as described above. I think allowing two more slots to add champions just for synergy sake would provide strategy, depth to roster development, and encourage summoners to continue to expand their roster and use less popular champs once they’re buffed or buffing other popular ones.
One final point, there would need to be a limit to which characters can be used as support teams, and I think champion rating is the way to do this. For instance, an attacker would not be able to add a support character with a champion rating any less than the lowest one (or average?) on their main attack team - so players would have to still rank up their support teams instead of being able to use a 3* spider man stark to boost a 5* R5 blade’s danger sense.

Please let me know what you think.