Options

Gold pool, just 30 crystal!

https://youtu.be/Vz5EmaJivj4

Hey guys. I got a gold pool, so i made a video with delight.

#i_hope_everyone_got_goldpool!

Comments

• Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    congrats to you but whats with the Hawaii 5-O music it sounds like some 80s pokemon music
  • Options
    congrats to you but whats with the Hawaii 5-O music it sounds like some 80s pokemon music

Thanks for congrats! In korea, challenge entertainment program use hawaii 5-O music. So this is my childhood memory song. :)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Wait but Pokemon was first released in 1996 so how could it sound like 80s Pokemon music. Did someone time travel?
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★

Wait but Pokemon was first released in 1996 so how could it sound like 80s Pokemon music. Did someone time travel?

i hired doc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,331 ★★★★★
    Happy for you. Bitterly still buying them, but happy. XD
  • Options
    RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    20k units in, no freaking Goldpool!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    15k units and no gold-pool. The first 7,5k units goldpool crystals opened by my girlfriend’s lucky charm but no luck O.o and then another 7,5k units goldpool crystals opening by my cutie doggie small pawn with him glancing at me and not understanding what’s going on and opened the crystals with his pawn but no luck. I guess I should’ve opened them myself? Lol
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I got you beat, o.p. Mine was crystal 22. Wanna see who dupes first?