**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war piloting and violation - investigation

HI @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam DK @Kabam Zibiit ,

I just need clarity on the following Question:

Does Kabam automatically investigate every single alliance in War for Piloting/collusion violations? Is there an algorithm that does this check automatically after every single war,

or

do you investigate these matters only when reported by other alliances.

This is important for us to know because i have not reported several alliances that i suspected to be piloting. They weren't punished that particular week, but they did eventually get a punishment 3 weeks later. Maybe this was because the alliance they faced then, reported them.

In any case, We as a community need to know if the investigations by Kabam are automatic and cover all the alliances after every war. If not, we will be more diligent about our duties to report suspicious behavior.

Comments

• ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    I would also like to know if the recent allegations of a top 3 alliance is actually been investigated, or is being swept under the rug for us all to “forget”. Can’t be that hard to detect someone using VPN versus who the actual account holder is. If it’s that hard, then everyone can bypass your “detection methods” by doing this.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We cannot go into specific details but please know that we do actively screen for cheating, and while reports are appreciated, we do not rely solely on reports from players.
This discussion has been closed.