**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need a two star Deadpool x force to help us stay competitive in end game content for maintence

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
And at least 200 gold!

Comments

• Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    And some well written apology
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    That 2* champ is gonna make my team so strong, I will max the 2* champ up in no time, and take him/her to rock and win in LOL and ROL for sure!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    And some well written apology

That's demanding too much. 200 gold was already a stretch
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    edited June 2018
    2* nah. 1* are the true gems. We atleast need 1 1* as compensation
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Let’s be real here, what we really need to on get through act 5.4 is something lvl 1 health pots, I really hope Kabam can make my day and send me some 375 hp points
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    200 gold???? 500 gold sounds more reasonable and add a level 2 potion
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Guys... why not shoot for the moon and ask for 3* arena boosts and duel tokens? Those are the future of the game.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Some single digit shards should compensate
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    1* Deadpool X-Force, 5 PHC shards, 1 level health potion, 1 duel credit.
    Hell of a compensation right?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    1 star imiw for war
    1000 gold to rank him up
    1 tier 1 catalyst
    5 x +5 energy refill
    1 daily login crystal
    5 duel chips
    10 3 star arena boost
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    You guys are forgetting about the holy grail of mcoc! Lesser solo crystals!!!! Please 8 lesser solo shards, I think it’ll really help me with 5.4.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Thread delivers
  • OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    How can you guys being so ridiculous greed?let is be reasonable,50 phc shards and one 75 energy stone will be a great deal,forget about that magnificent 1* Deadpool,that is too greedy
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    You guys are forgetting about the holy grail of mcoc! Lesser solo crystals!!!! Please 8 lesser solo shards, I think it’ll really help me with 5.4.
    LOL....i can't stand lesser solo crystals. they are the bane of my existence. Even the greater ones are too since I'll open 200 and not get even an alpha.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Nah we need a 1* kamala khan, 100 gold and 10 phc shards for compensation
  • Hi there,

We'll be reviewing the full impact of the outage next week. Once we have been able to fully assess the situation, we will talk about compensation as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but would also like to say thanks for being patient while work to complete our assessment.

We also have a very active thread on this topic located here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77965/emergency-maintenance-june-29#latest

In order to keep the forums organized, I am going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.