**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop Gimped Against Tech Enemies

I can't understand why Bishop's best abilities with prowess are gimped when fighting tech champs when he already has class disadvantage. Seems a bit overkill, really. I mean, even with class disadvantage, Magneto's abilities such as magnetize are great against tech champs, just as an alternative example for comparison. Why take Bishop's away completely? What about maybe giving him half of the prowess or something?

I guess that my disclaimer is that I pulled a 6* Bishop and I'd just love to see him be a bit more effective. The "no effect against tech champions" thing in his two key abilities really seems to be a rather unnecessary thing.

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Mutants are supposed to suck against tech champs so bishop just follows this rule
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Also Magneto in the comics has an advantage against Tech so his abilities just follow his comic version
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Bishop’s like that because Sentinels should be his and every mutant but Magneto’s bane.
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I get it, but as I said... Why not give less prowess? I still think "no effect" is complete overkill.