**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Evade not working

My evade function is so bad kabam might as well delete that function. I even went to check if my dexterity mastery is still there. Everytime I hit evade, my champ will just drop the block and stand there, open and ready to get his ass kicked. This is extremely frustrating as I have been dying and dying in alliance events and personal quests. Am I the only one facing this issue? Anyone else?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seems to happen since the last update. Every so often I can't dash back at all. Seems like they invented a new type of lag because after a while the game will go back to normal and everything is fine.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Combine that with Stark Spidey's abilities not working properly leads to a lot of dead attackers...
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Combine that with Stark Spidey's abilities not working properly leads to a lot of dead attackers...

I’ve had it happen where I’d dodge a Cable Sp1, Block, trigger the evade for a bullet, then get pelted by the second half of the rapid fire holding block the entire time.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Same here. Appears to random but there’s a freeze or delay that’s get you caught. Happened twice this round of war. Once with Iceman hit with a medium attack and another time with Blade. Ate a Dormommu SP1 which is super simple. It’s not responding.
    I-phone 8 plus current IOS. Can we get this looked at an adressed before this requires potion or item use.
  • This Problems are over 2 Weeks and Kabam say nothing to this. The only what she say is , is a Performance problem. This is **** . Android and ios have the self Problems and the Most have good Hardware in the Phones.