**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry/Block/Dexterity/Dodge Lags

So, after the last few emergency maintenance (unexpected downtime) issues I've experienced, I've noticed some issues when the game comes back up. Probably for the next week or so afterwards, Parry/Block/Dexterity/Dodge is always off. It becomes an annoying misstep that I can't seem to get timed right until I go back into a fight that I know and can time almost perfectly at any other time and realize it's just not triggering fast enough.

I'm not the only one, in numerous Line groups, Global chat, Alliance Chat, even here on the forums, there are always others saying the same thing then other people realize it's been happening and they couldn't put a finger on it (pun intended).

Is there any way to check this after the maintenance or during or just in general so we aren't plagued with mess ups that feel like they're our fault but really aren't?

Comments

• DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    I agree when i go to parry and evade it sometime dont even happen and it really pisses me off cuz Im perfect with parrying and I mastered dex as well but it seems that it not working as it used to. Plus Dex and Parry are the most crucial and God tier masteries
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Dropped blocks, unresponsive hits, cant activate a special, oh yeah since last weeks server maintenance.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    SERIOUSLY IT'S GETTING OLD! CLEARLY BEING POLITE AND CONSTRUCTIVE AREN'T THINGS THAT YOU GUYS RESPOND TO!

Between 2 crashes, 3 parry fails, and dropped blocks, I've got a dead Blade and a dead Hyperion, ON MAP 2!
  • There are a few more fails in the game after maintenance, like trying to medium atack and end doing a 4 light atack combo to the a ir, also is the problema of triggering a heavy atack when you didn't want to