**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

19.0 lag game experience

Am I the only one who's experiencing a laggy game experience in the new aupdate?

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yeh mine is very laggy as well. Almost to the point of being unplayable
  • Options
    PDogg95PDogg95 Posts: 5
    Yep mine is so laggy, not sure if it is a case of old hardware (i use iphone 5) or an in-game issue...
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    in4 kabam close this thread to tell you that there is a merged thread for this issue without even apologizing to you ..
  • Options
    Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    Put your phone in battery saver mode it helps alot.
    At moment the bug in game is having an adverse memory leak causing CPU to heat up to the point the Os takes over and throttles the performance in an attempt to reduce temp unfortunately the Os does this to the point your entire phone system is slow or unresponsive, rebooting will not fix this the phone needs to cool down to the point it feels the performance can resume as normal.
    I've been testing and monitoring temp increase and notice with 23mins the CPU is 30 degrees hotter and approaching the 65 degree threshold my Samsung s7 edge will throttle performance.
    The bug seems to be a line of code that errors and retry command over and over, there's seems to be no kill command after x times fails command hence a memory leak/CPU usage higher than normal.
    I would suggest Kabam look at either examining all code that's new in update or resenting the update yo our devices In case of corrupt code or package when uploaded to app store, this has happened before on android devices.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This bug is horrible on iOS but affects Android too. I won't play on iOS anymore because it's liable to damage the device. It's a known issue and they are working on it but don't think they have a clue what the problem is yet.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Same thing but it also lagged my tablet.