**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 star shards for the new event

The one of the few ways I've been able to get 5 star shards is by exploring hard mode of the event quests each month. It appears that the 5 star shards have been removed for this month in exchange for pym canisters. I don't want pym canisters!!!! Please add the 5 star shards back please, I'm so close to my first 5 star!!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hey, 5* shards are hidden and not taken away. Just 100% heroic and you will see. It happened with the rift EQs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    The one of the few ways I've been able to get 5 star shards is by exploring hard mode of the event quests each month. It appears that the 5 star shards have been removed for this month in exchange for pym canisters. I don't want pym canisters!!!! Please add the 5 star shards back please, I'm so close to my first 5 star!!

Just like the other 10 posts about this exact thing, please re-ready the main announcement. It lists all the rewards that you get and even says the reason why they dont show. This is like the 3rd EQ where not all the rewards arent shown. You can't scroll the rewards bar but you still get them all.
  • Superior_VenomSuperior_Venom Posts: 27
    I'm never on the forums so I didn't know. Thank you for clarifying for me/