Options

Angela attack!

Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,506 ★★★★
Has anyone noticed a drop in Angela's damage? My 5 50 is light hitting for way more damage than any single strike on her sp1, with no furies either way. Crit on sp1 was like 300 while crit on light hit was around 600.

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The game is broken at so many levels right now nothing would surprise me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Her special attack damage always was weak. She only needs to use them to gain those extra buffs
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Don't know man. People are flag happy. Wisp might be right but people are reporting lots of other champs being bugged too so hard to say.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    She's always been like that
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Is odd that her special attacks don’t benefit from the furies is that suppose to work like that? Everyone else gains damage boosting for special attacks from fury 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've noticed how weak her SP1 is if it doesn't crit. It seems odd that she instantly loses the buff her power gives her; but doesn't gain the buff from her special until the end of the animation.

Most champs who gain a buff on their special gain it at the beginning of the animation; so it makes the attack more effective (Daredevil, Cyclops, Black Widow, Crossbones, etc etc). Angela seems to be an outlier.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She just has weak specials, her s3 is the only special with significant damage