MY T5BC IS EXPIRING

ZeroskillsZeroskills Member Posts: 7
cstob97vwmy2.png

Hi,
I have a total of 3 t5bc (2 from completing act 5 and 1 from uncollected monthly quest and war crystal). I am at exp 57 which only allows you to store maximum of 2 t5bc (I wish kabam could it 3). I need 1 more t2 alpha to take my blade to r5 which seems impossible to earn in 20 days.
I need to reach lvl 60 within 20 days to stop my t5bc from expiring. I need your help to find the quest which provide more xp with less energy cost, the amount of xp required to reach from lvl 58 to 60 and whether it is possible or not within 20 days.
Any more tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★
    Act4 and 5 giv the most
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    Xp boosts and a lot of refills, act 4..
    I did it when the energy of act 4 dropped to 2 a move.. Sadly it's back to 3 now :-(
    I went from level 56 to level 60 within 4-5 days of moderate play..
    But as I said it'll take a lot of refills..
    Good luck buddy..
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    I'd say replay maestro level over and over as I'm assuming he would give the most Xp.. But as Zeezee said looking for paths that have energy refills is a good idea..
  • MaidrilMaidril Member Posts: 288
    Adjust your masteries to give you xp boosts and add boosts while playing and then run some late act 4 paths on repeat.
  • ZeroskillsZeroskills Member Posts: 7
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'll try my best to reach lvl 60 as soon as possible
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    It’s a visual glitch, reopen it and it should be something else
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Unless there is a very low cap below lv60
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Member Posts: 130
    You can also complete a run in the labyrinth and get 4t2a
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Member Posts: 167
    You have 20 days. Turn on experience mastery and grind hard to hit lvl 60. You can get there
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★
    Zeroskills wrote: »
    cstob97vwmy2.png

Hi,
    I have a total of 3 t5bc (2 from completing act 5 and 1 from uncollected monthly quest and war crystal). I am at exp 57 which only allows you to store maximum of 2 t5bc (I wish kabam could it 3). I need 1 more t2 alpha to take my blade to r5 which seems impossible to earn in 20 days.
    I need to reach lvl 60 within 20 days to stop my t5bc from expiring. I need your help to find the quest which provide more xp with less energy cost, the amount of xp required to reach from lvl 58 to 60 and whether it is possible or not within 20 days.
    Any more tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

That is crazy. I'd gift you the t2a if I could.
    They have to be able to something. You try sending in game ticket?
  • StrStr Member Posts: 547 ★★
    LOL Will burn through units. If you have a decent r4 5* and a full stack of revives, grind RoL WS for l3 potions and then take about 600-800 units as backup.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Member Posts: 471 ★★
    I really wish that we could sell the T4 and the T5 for gold. It is such a waste to allow them to expire. The gold grind struggle is real
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I really wish that we could sell the T4 and the T5 for gold. It is such a waste to allow them to expire. The gold grind struggle is real

Selling T5 for gold????? Oof I’ve been away too long. We’re at that point now? 😂😂
  • MigginslyMigginsly Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2018
    Im level 58 and I can hold 3, so maybe the struggle won't be as bad as you think?
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Member Posts: 471 ★★
    @Hammerbro_64 I wish I were at that point! Lol. But I'd rather sell it for gold, shards, etc vs wasting it. I hate wasted cats, or ranking up something just to 'save' the waste.
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    They’re not t5bc. They’re t4bc
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    They’re not t5bc. They’re t4bc

There's a T5B in the pic

Lmao! Guess my eyes hallucinated on me for thinking it’s t4b!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I honestly feel like they should remove the Expiring feature, it gets way to punishing when you don't get the right champs to use them on.
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    This screenshot causes me indescribable physical and mental pain
  • MaidrilMaidril Member Posts: 288
    How goes the hunt?
  • EncoreEncore Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2018
    Do act 4.4.1 and take the below path. Golden symb and scarlet. Use 50% and mastery experience boost. You about 2.2k experience per fight 6 energy total.
    Once those 2 cleared leave quest and repeat.

ip61i5hu1jh6.jpg