**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Compensation package poll

12467

Comments

  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Your butcher a one man operation or a whole building full of Canadians with cleavers? If you are Wal-Mart and Tyson is your butcher, and they don't send you 6 days worth of product you expect them to make that up to you by not just giving you what you've paid for but a little something extra to keep you buying from them.

    Hes actually German but size of business doesnt negate issues..

    The server was down they spent 10 hrs fixing it
    His heart stopped now his son works there(less hrs)

    But fact is if a customer can't go there is grounds for compensation then size isnt a relevant factor

    A butcher is not a sufficient analogy for a video game.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Stop saying you didn’t get it... Jesus. Nobody’s gotten it yet. Check under announcements ever? You people are morons and totally annoying.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Your butcher a one man operation or a whole building full of Canadians with cleavers? If you are Wal-Mart and Tyson is your butcher, and they don't send you 6 days worth of product you expect them to make that up to you by not just giving you what you've paid for but a little something extra to keep you buying from them.

    Hes actually German but size of business doesnt negate issues..

    The server was down they spent 10 hrs fixing it
    His heart stopped now his son works there(less hrs)

    But fact is if a customer can't go there is grounds for compensation then size isnt a relevant factor

    A butcher is not a sufficient analogy for a video game.

    Both businesses both services provided. But you guys are always right no other opinion matters.

    We need to be compensated over minor issues ..
    Lol

    That's over simplification/generalisation, topped with another fallacy. I said your argument is based on a bad analogy, I said nothing about your opinion. Your remark about being compensated over minor issues is also a Strawman.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Let’s all keep a cool head and really think about just the game and the outage, this is a isolated matter involving just compensation to players in the game. As a product we invest in we could only want the best and when things go wrong and keep us from playing, good compensation should be dealt out to keep the players loyal and coming back. Just keep a open mind on the subject and we as players where all affected.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Your butcher a one man operation or a whole building full of Canadians with cleavers? If you are Wal-Mart and Tyson is your butcher, and they don't send you 6 days worth of product you expect them to make that up to you by not just giving you what you've paid for but a little something extra to keep you buying from them.

    Hes actually German but size of business doesnt negate issues..

    The server was down they spent 10 hrs fixing it
    His heart stopped now his son works there(less hrs)

    But fact is if a customer can't go there is grounds for compensation then size isnt a relevant factor

    A butcher is not a sufficient analogy for a video game.

    Both businesses both services provided. But you guys are always right no other opinion matters.

    We need to be compensated over minor issues ..
    Lol

    That's over simplification/generalisation, topped with another fallacy. I said your argument is based on a bad analogy, I said nothing about your opinion. Your remark about being compensated over minor issues is also a Strawman.

    How so.. the game was down on no were owed stuff .. I disagree compensation is nothing more then crying and being entitled

    If that was true, then Kabam would not be providing compensation in any form, and they are.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Your butcher a one man operation or a whole building full of Canadians with cleavers? If you are Wal-Mart and Tyson is your butcher, and they don't send you 6 days worth of product you expect them to make that up to you by not just giving you what you've paid for but a little something extra to keep you buying from them.

    Hes actually German but size of business doesnt negate issues..

    The server was down they spent 10 hrs fixing it
    His heart stopped now his son works there(less hrs)

    But fact is if a customer can't go there is grounds for compensation then size isnt a relevant factor

    A butcher is not a sufficient analogy for a video game.

    Both businesses both services provided. But you guys are always right no other opinion matters.

    We need to be compensated over minor issues ..
    Lol

    That's over simplification/generalisation, topped with another fallacy. I said your argument is based on a bad analogy, I said nothing about your opinion. Your remark about being compensated over minor issues is also a Strawman.

    How so.. the game was down on no were owed stuff .. I disagree compensation is nothing more then crying and being entitled

    If that was true, then Kabam would not be providing compensation in any form, and they are.

    I dont think they should be. It's bad precedent and will create more and more threads everytime something happens

    Welcome to video games, and how game companies tend to compensate their customers when the product does not work as intended, unlike a butcher, who does not offer compensation.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    We do these polls in hope that the developers will take note and make a fair, honest way to say “Hey, I’m sorry that the game was down for X amount of hours, as a token of our appreciation we want to offer you compensation because you couldn’t play X number of hours.” The game as a whole is set up to be played without delay, no matter what circumstances....like grinding for a champ during the blackout, people planned to put the time in and get that champ, it’s cool that there going to rerun the arenas that was effected but people will need to make time in there lives again on what they was grinding for when the lights went out. So in my eyes the compensation should of been something that’s hard to get and something that don’t come around offen....just like the servers being down. That’s just my opinion on the matter. Glad we are getting what we are getting, but as a seasoned player along with others that put long hours, days, weeks, months and years....the compensation could of and should of been a little better for everyone.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I do think the community has spoken, as of now most are not happy with the compensation that’s going out next week....that’s good feedback on the subject and needs to have a question and answer thread on the subject between the devs and community. See if they think that the compensation was fair in there eyes and how they came up with the decision. Care to collaborate @Kabam Miike , you and the team has always been very helpful and you and the others play the game as well, would love to get your 2 cents on the matter.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Would love to hear from them on the subject as a game player themselves....he6qhn1g0jq1.gif
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    The compensation packages mean nothing to me, and they never will because they dont even cover for 1% of frustration along with resources that were wasted and would have continued in that fashion had I decided to continue and enable such idiocy. F the compesation, F the bugs, F the "transparency" and "high standards of quality" and a final beautiful F kabam for their unwavering stance of being the worst of the worst unethical businesses I had the sad privelege to witness and support for so long.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Oh PS GW. After reading your comments here Ive decided you can also along with Kabam, GO SUCK ON A FAT ONE. I truly wonder how you wake up in the morning with any sense of self dignity and pride knowing you have spewed such garbage that could be smelled from across the globe.
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    WOK wrote: »
    The compensation packages mean nothing to me, and they never will because they dont even cover for 1% of frustration along with resources that were wasted and would have continued in that fashion had I decided to continue and enable such idiocy. F the compesation, F the bugs, F the "transparency" and "high standards of quality" and a final beautiful F kabam for their unwavering stance of being the worst of the worst unethical businesses I had the sad privelege to witness and support for so long.

    Then quit!
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    It can always be better. Balance is an excuse.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The offer is fair, but I could definitely be happier
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I was thinking, for us that are “uncollected” getting 5* shards are very easy to get in the game. 1500 5* shards aren’t really that much for new or old players....newer players without much 5* shards will need to hold on to them for a good long while until they progress further to gain more....the uncollected bunch if your like me look at the 5* shards and say “wow” that’s it? There so easy to get at that level. I really think 6* shards of that amount would of been better because there really hard to get. I think the last compensation package was much better then this one...if I remember right it was like 1000 4* shards, 500 5* shards and some PHC. Something just don’t feel right this time around.
  • Sir_BarkleySir_Barkley Posts: 22
    Trash ... they can keep all that trash ...
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Trash ... they can keep all that trash ...

    The “trash” is what we strive to get in the game everyday and many grind for.......if your a casual player then I can understand. If we just lay down and accept what they see fit then there’s no reason to even have a forum or to trust the game developers to take notice of us and our feedback. I hope this poll gets to the right places it needs to correct a problem people aren’t happy with.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Im sure most wouldn't be happy unless it was a 5* champ. 5* awakening gem of their choice. and a rank up gem on top of that.

    No doubt. There's no way people missed out on those Items within that time span. They weren't even available in any content at the time.

    Why am I 100% sure you are on kabams payroll

    Just put him on ignore, the forums are much better that way. :)
  • sonic_biowaresonic_bioware Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    :D:D In my opinion its bad and it doesn't work for what we witnessed.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Trash ... they can keep all that trash ...

    The “trash” is what we strive to get in the game everyday and many grind for.......if your a casual player then I can understand. If we just lay down and accept what they see fit then there’s no reason to even have a forum or to trust the game developers to take notice of us and our feedback. I hope this poll gets to the right places it needs to correct a problem people aren’t happy with.


    I've been playing since just a few months after release, 6 to 7 days/per until earlier this Tues. Not just logging in, playing. I've grinded in ways most players nowadays wouldnt even consider doing(repeatedly running daily quests to sell off T3's anyone?) Lol

    Ive never been a casual anything, but to me the compensation whatever it is cause I honestly dont know, is trash. Simply put, what good is any of it if we cant use it in situations where it was necessary because we ran into a legitimate challenge in an error free game? Cause we can't you know, we need to use them in a bug ridden game that should have been smoothed out over the years but hasn't. Its not a legitimate challenge and compensation if I had a fully healthy champ get knocked out becuase they just stopped responding to my actions, got delayed mid combo from lag, etc. Etc.

    How many pots and revives were needed to continue from situations like that, through the course of a session, a week, a month? What did we get last time, 2 teams and some pots and what not? I'd wager there are thousands of people that would say they went through a lot more than that in a couple months time because of the games inconsistencies. So ya, I would have to agree, trash.

    And to the dumbass who quoted my previous comment and told me to quit? No need to get your panties in a bunch, I already have. And theres another person on that list of folks who can GO SUCK ON A FAT ONE, take a guess who that could be?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,371 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Im sure most wouldn't be happy unless it was a 5* champ. 5* awakening gem of their choice. and a rank up gem on top of that.

    No doubt. There's no way people missed out on those Items within that time span. They weren't even available in any content at the time.

    Why am I 100% sure you are on kabams payroll

    I'm not. It's not that hard to see that people didn't miss out on a full 5* and a 5* AG within the time the game was down.
    People got carried away, and lost sight of the fact that the point is to try and make up for what they missed while the game was down. It's impossible to make everyone happy, or make up for every specific instance. So they have to gauge as much as possible in a general way.
    Then there's the fact that, and let's be honest, they're never going to make some people happy no matter what they give. These people feel they owe them beyond anything they give, and have already resigned to being dissatisfied regardless. Not everyone, of course. You just can't deny they exist. Some people will never be happy. That's a fact.
    I'm not on their payroll. I don't have to be to make that observation. I just have to read the Forum. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.