**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena concern ( death match )

I was running T1a arena and on win streak no 45 which will never end up meeting death match. No matter how safe i play in the end the damage was beyond my control. 1ktel3u4snra.png
Previous update never gave me this kind of matches as i always playing all arena. Reshuffle match up doesnt work as all 4* 3/30 is not equal to a bunch of 5* r4 this game is getting a mess. Big meaa

Comments

• gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    I was running T1a arena and on win streak no 45 which will never end up meeting death match. No matter how safe i play in the end the damage was beyond my control. 1ktel3u4snra.png
    Previous update never gave me this kind of matches as i always playing all arena. Reshuffle match up doesnt work as all 4* 3/30 is not equal to a bunch of 5* r4 this game is getting a mess. Big meaa

*Big mess*
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    This is a normal thing that happens as the game evolves and people get more r5 5*. The infinite streak is not something kabam have released as a guide
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Arenas are designed to get easier for the haves and harder for the have nots. The curve shifts away from the have nots as the haves reap more resources, faster than you can.

Working as intended.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Arenas are designed to get easier for the haves and harder for the have nots. The curve shifts away from the have nots as the haves reap more resources, faster than you can.

Working as intended.

No, they're designed to get harder as your streak progresses. There's no way you should be able to keep a streak going in a 4/5 arena with 3 rank 3 4*s that's nonsense.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Rocap wrote: »
    phillgreen wrote: »

Working as intended.

No, they're designed to get harder as your streak progresses. There's no way you should be able to keep a streak going in a 4/5 arena with 3 rank 3 4*s that's nonsense.

Actually i do but then again i intercept rather than parry
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    This needs to be fixed it will make my low rank 5* worthless for arena even the haves will get upset about that. Still you can win it a pain but doablebp82wxrx9yrc.png
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Sadly this always happens to me too. Running basic arena, I ran through all my 4* champs except my 1/10s, and I thought eh the game isnt that evil. I was stuck against God Tier 5/50 duplicated champions with a 1/10 Venompool, Kamala, and She Hulk. (You can tell why they're so low)
    Previously before path 18.0 state of the game i can run with 3 4start 3/30. Lowest PI for my team is around 2.7k ish all 3 champ based on my mastery build and i never end up facing death match. Tested on 4* featured / t1a arena / t4basic.

I grind all day for units & resources and this death match is unfair because it should be a balance match up. There is no way the higher the streak the harder it gets. There must be a bug somewhere that caused this.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's because higher PI champs start changing the standards for what is required to maintain the infinite streak

Also remember the deals that came out today with t5b and t2a, it may have led to a few more r5 5* champs being put into the arena and increasing the requirements dramatically
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I just sometimes have that 3rd fight option is a desthmatch, but the 1st and 2nd not. Rarely also the 2nd, but never the 1st.
    Do you always automatically choose the 3rd?
    I just sometimes have that 3rd fight option is a desthmatch, but the 1st and 2nd not. Rarely also the 2nd, but never the 1st.
    Do you always automatically choose the 3rd?

Nope. Sometimes im aware of the option given. It will happend in streak 12 - 18. Either Kang/thanos team @ 1 team full of 5* r4
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    From what I have seen from myself and people in my alliance we are at the point in game where you can’t trust to use 4 stars rank 3/30 or 5 stars 1/25 anymore in streak. You will consistently get death matches if it is all of one or the other. Maybe not so if one used as a throw in.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    IMO, if you are use to playing the uncollected event quests or act 5 quests and don't have a problem finishing off an opponent with one round then death matches are a moot point since the PI isn't much different from that content. Yes, I know the recent unpredictability of the arena is annoying to some but, c'est la vie sometimes. If you have trouble with fighting against matches with high PI, either practice until you are confident to use lower ranked champions in arena and can take out the opponent or just use you higher PI champions in the arena until you can rank up more to fill your roster. I know players want to get as many points they can and hit all the milestones and recharge times can be long for 5* champions but, it's the struggle that anyone with a limited roster has to endure if you want to participate in harder content. Try your best and your skills and confidence will grow with each death match opponent you take down. Good luck! :smiley:
    @Batman_X10 thank you for the advice. Its true facing death match is not a big deal but sometimes we didnt bring the right champ. Or i might win 1 fight then the 2nd fight i slipped sometimes. 😂

But throwing a team of :
    1 5* 1/25
    2 4* 3/30

Will cause DM.

Except throwing a full 5* 1/25 X 3.
    @gabmucs_MY I understand completely where you are coming from. It is very frustrating. I couldn't do these arenas without getting a DM and tanking hard a few months ago since I didn't have enough 5* champs or higher level 4*.

For reference of my experience lately that might help you out with your matches, I played the last Pym arena and I don't think I even bothered with using my 5* rank 1/25 champs because of the volatile nature of the arenas right now. I stuck to teams of one 5* rank 2-4 (mostly 3-4) and two 4* 4/40 or higher or teams of 3 x 4* 5/50 and 4/40 mix and I think I only got 2 DMs around streak 8, 12 or 15. After streak 25, it was all normal matches but, I still didnot go to low on the PI, I think I took teams with no less than 12k PI. I don't think I used any of my 4* 3/30 champs. Hope this is a little helpful in your arena grind. :smiley: Good luck!
    Youre right. 5* 2/35 + 4* 4/40 is okay. As long as the pi is 10k minimum or higher.
    Did a t4basic today and after streak 54 with 5* r1/25 X 3, i end up with easy match.

Just right after hitting 2m score i tested this .. 👇🏻ndol98d3ka3f.jpeg
    😂😂😂
    @Batman_X10 👆🏻🤣
    edited July 2018
    @gabmucs_MY I can't see your emojis (they just look like boxes to me lol) but I'm glad I was helpful in your grind! :smile: It can change so quickly that we all need to do our part and help each other out :smile: Cheers!
  • OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    I am so angry about this endless death match now,the phone is overheating ,have to stop for awhile every 3 matches,finaly 21 wins,and then the death match,u have to start it all over again.this game is f up!
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    This needs to be fixed it will make my low rank 5* worthless for arena even the haves will get upset about that. Still you can win it a pain but doablebp82wxrx9yrc.png

Simple solution to this... invest in your 5 stars
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 790 ★★★
    You can run 1 r2 5*/r4 4* along with the 2 r1 5* and shouldn't have any issues.

Been doing this a while and no problems. You'll slowly get better 5* and rank them and you'll be able to run through just 5* by mixing teams.