**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

19.0 Compensation, But With a Twist...

I realise Kabam are probably being bombarded with requests for compensation due to 19.0, overheating phones, dodgy servers, the game is currently unplayable, everything is being rolled back, extra arenas are having to be put out, Alliance War Seasons have been delayed, and so on. But, Kabam are still firing out 'deals' for cash, and I understand that Kabam is a business, they have got to make money so here's my compromise: Once all the big bugs are ironed out, the servers are fixed, the phones have stopped overheating and crashing, and we can finally get a move on with things, and believe me, this isn't going to end in "Give us rank down tickets and free awakening gems!" or "Boycott Kabam until they give us free stuff"...

I propose that Kabam do another poll, similar to the one they did around Christmas 2017, players vote for their favourite champ of each class, including all all released champions, currently available in the Premium Hero Crystal Once the data is collated, and the favourite champions have been picked, Kabam then release a unit store deal, and I mean a proper deal, like 99p/99c/etc, deal, rather than the usual £200 and your firstborns left leg, which offers a basic five star hero from the pool (Similar to Dark Artefact Champions), which summoners have picked. This way Kabam are still making money, and we summoners are getting a champion we genuinely want. After purchase of this 99p Five Star Crystal, a new deal appears in the unit store, this time for a bit more, £1.99 / £3.99 sort of price range, which offers a one time choice of a class awakening gem, you can choose one class and receive an awakening gem bundle of that type, along with a number of signature stones.
Kabam could potentially keep building up these deals for as long as they want, offering rank up materials, rank up tickets, and so on. But that's up to them.

I think this is a good compromise from a business point of view, and from a gamer's point of view. And I believe it's win-win. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and hopefully we can rack up some attention from the mods.

Cheers guys.
~Cunnus

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Eh, make it also available for units so the whales can get two, and FTP players won’t feel left out, make the units deal like, lower for FTP players, which I know Kabam can track, but it would have to be FTP players playing for over...a month say, make the first deal 500 units and rn second 750, seems fair, no? And for non FTP for the units deal, double those prices for units, that way, it’s pretty much balanced, Kabam wins and so do we
  • I’d settle for the game actually working properly.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You had me at “200£ and your first born’s left leg”
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    How do I get the attention of the Moderators and Admins on this? If this happens (along with being able to play the game) id forgive for basically costing me tons of units due to Crashes in the middle of critical matches.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    How is this proper compensation for the things we lost due to all the glitches? New champions are cool to have, but it's not really compensating for anything. We're constantly losing units on potions/revives because the game is not responding, or disconnecting. Domino breaking block for no reason. AQ is messed up, and I can't even buy my weekly T2A because I don't get enough glory. Compensation for this should be T1A, T4B, T2A, AQ&AW potions/revives, and basically anything you can get in the glory store that people might be missing out on due to their mistakes.

And that's not even scratching the surface on all the other problems like phone's overheating.

THIS is proper compensation. Not a Godtier 5 star hero and a 5 star awakening gem. Although I wouldn't say no to that of course (and trust me, I'm dying for a choose your own class 5 star awakening gem).
  • CunnusCunnus Posts: 18
    St333lll wrote: »
    How do I get the attention of the Moderators and Admins on this? If this happens (along with being able to play the game) id forgive for basically costing me tons of units due to Crashes in the middle of critical matches.

You can tag them, but I don’t think it’ll help, I assume they’re pretty busy at the moment.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    How is this proper compensation for the things we lost due to all the glitches? New champions are cool to have, but it's not really compensating for anything. We're constantly losing units on potions/revives because the game is not responding, or disconnecting. Domino breaking block for no reason. AQ is messed up, and I can't even buy my weekly T2A because I don't get enough glory. Compensation for this should be T1A, T4B, T2A, AQ&AW potions/revives, and basically anything you can get in the glory store that people might be missing out on due to their mistakes.

And that's not even scratching the surface on all the other problems like phone's overheating.

THIS is proper compensation. Not a Godtier 5 star hero and a 5 star awakening gem. Although I wouldn't say no to that of course (and trust me, I'm dying for a choose your own class 5 star awakening gem).

Unfortunately, we’re all in the same position, where we’ve had to use items in AW/AQ, and even regular story and event quests, where normally we wouldn’t have to.

We’re unable to grind arena due to overheating and server issues.

I’m trying to be slightly realistic. I know we won’t get complete compensation for these issues, we won’t get back every item we’ve used, we won’t get extra gold, BC, loyalty, glory, etc. And as I said in my original post; Kabam are still going to have to try and make some money after this disaster

In my honest opinion, I doubt any mods or admins would even consider my ‘compensation deal’ and unfortunately there’s nothing we can do except wait.

I think a god tier 5*, an awakening gem of our choice and maybe even some rank up materials, would at least begin to make things right again.

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Cunnus wrote: »
    I realise Kabam are probably being bombarded with requests for compensation due to 19.0, overheating phones, dodgy servers, the game is currently unplayable, everything is being rolled back, extra arenas are having to be put out, Alliance War Seasons have been delayed, and so on. But, Kabam are still firing out 'deals' for cash, and I understand that Kabam is a business, they have got to make money so here's my compromise: Once all the big bugs are ironed out, the servers are fixed, the phones have stopped overheating and crashing, and we can finally get a move on with things, and believe me, this isn't going to end in "Give us rank down tickets and free awakening gems!" or "Boycott Kabam until they give us free stuff"...

I propose that Kabam do another poll, similar to the one they did around Christmas 2017, players vote for their favourite champ of each class, including all all released champions, currently available in the Premium Hero Crystal Once the data is collated, and the favourite champions have been picked, Kabam then release a unit store deal, and I mean a proper deal, like 99p/99c/etc, deal, rather than the usual £200 and your firstborns left leg, which offers a basic five star hero from the pool (Similar to Dark Artefact Champions), which summoners have picked. This way Kabam are still making money, and we summoners are getting a champion we genuinely want. After purchase of this 99p Five Star Crystal, a new deal appears in the unit store, this time for a bit more, £1.99 / £3.99 sort of price range, which offers a one time choice of a class awakening gem, you can choose one class and receive an awakening gem bundle of that type, along with a number of signature stones.
    Kabam could potentially keep building up these deals for as long as they want, offering rank up materials, rank up tickets, and so on. But that's up to them.

I think this is a good compromise from a business point of view, and from a gamer's point of view. And I believe it's win-win. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and hopefully we can rack up some attention from the mods.

Cheers guys.
    ~Cunnus

"...and your firstborn's left leg" 😂😂😂
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Let’s call this the compensation crystal

What I think should happen is that it should be announced on the forums and in game one month prior to its release so people have time to stock up on units. Then it should be made available in the store for:

First four star compensation crystal is free

100 units for 3 star compensation crystal

400 units for 4 star compensation crystal

1100 units for 5 star compensation crystal

The players are going to be happy, players are going to be hyped to get so many good champs, kabam is going to make lots of money. This is a win win! But this special offer should only be made available to people who started playing before the issue started

I think this is a great idea and definitely has merit

I’m going to start a poll for the top mutant champions now, please participate to let the devs know. I will be posting the polls for other classes one by one

What I think should happen is that it should be announced on the forums and in game one month prior to its release so people have time to stock up on units. Then it should be made available in the store for:

The players are going to be happy, players are going to be hyped to get so many good champs, kabam is going to make lots of money. This is a win win! But this special offer should only be made available to people who started playing before the issue started

That’s also an excellent idea. And for sure, people would have to have been playing for a few months before they had access to these deals. Each crystal has a ‘one time only’ deal, so you can only buy each one once, but can receive up to 4 crystals. Maybe base the crystals on how long summoners have played.
    <1 year - 3* compensation
    +1 year - 4*
    +2 years 5*
    +3 years 4&5*
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    So what I am reading is you want kabam to compensate us by offering us deals to buy, thats great and all but highly pointless in the current standing of the game. If you all continue to agree with stuff like this they won't fix the game and come out with outrageous deals that make you forget about the current state of affairs in the mcoc game
    So what I am reading is you want kabam to compensate us by offering us deals to buy, thats great and all but highly pointless in the current standing of the game. If you all continue to agree with stuff like this they won't fix the game and come out with outrageous deals that make you forget about the current state of affairs in the mcoc game

No, what I’m saying is to offer these compensation deals, after the game has been fixed and is working as intended. There have already been a lot of players walking away from the game recently, because of issues like this.
    The suggestion is that we get good and proper compensation for these issues, while also helping to keep Kabam afloat. They could even possibly give X amount of units, along with deals costing X amount of units, people can choose to either save the units, or spend them on the compensation deals.
    Cunnus wrote: »

That’s also an excellent idea. And for sure, people would have to have been playing for a few months before they had access to these deals. Each crystal has a ‘one time only’ deal, so you can only buy each one once, but can receive up to 4 crystals. Maybe base the crystals on how long summoners have played.
    <1 year - 3* compensation
    +1 year - 4*
    +2 years 5*
    +3 years 4&5*
    I agree but some players might be pay to play and using time to measure it may not be fair for some so I think everyone that has been playing for 50 days before the issue started should get the deals. A 3* compensation maybe a bit harsh cause you can get a three stars within a week of playing
    MODS!!!!SCREAM THIS IDEA UNTIL KABAM’S EARS BLEED
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    edited July 2018
    No way dude that’s just dumb IMO. Me having to buy crystals for 1,600 units as compensation that’s crazy! I couldn’t do that if I wanted to, got nowhere near that many units because I can’t grind arena, had to use units for pots instead of glory.

I’d entertain a $.99 5* as an occasional spender but no way I’m going to be spending more than that in return for Kabam potentially melting my $1,000+ phone and ruining the gaming experience for how ever many days...

No way dude that’s just dumb IMO. Me having to buy crystals for 1,600 units as compensation that’s crazy! I couldn’t do that if I wanted to, got nowhere near that many units because I can’t grind arena, had to use units for pots instead of glory.

I’d entertain a $.99 5* as an occasional spender but no way I’m going to be spending more than that in return for Kabam potentially melting my $1,000+ phone and ruining the gaming experience for how ever

Sorry, I forgot to add that part in. There should also be a 0.99$ deal along side the unit thing. I just think placing it in the unit section could benefit F2P players and players who have tons of units and have no idea what to do with them
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    A 5* awakening gem would do just fine. Honestly, after all this fiasco we deserve it. and no science please.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    There’s some great science champs now. But yeah they’re not giving us one of those anyway 😐
    A 5* awakening gem would do just fine. Honestly, after all this fiasco we deserve it. and no science please.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The solution is not for them to sell us compensation... Personally I would not care even if I got a free 4* crystal. What needs to happen is for the people at Kabam to suck it up and actually "compensate" us for the major inconvenience they have caused their players.
    Definitely, I actually missed out on a lot due to the issues