**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fantastic four

Any idea when the fantastic 4 will be a part of the contest?

I think we’d all very much enjoy that.

Comments

• MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 8
    maybe after Marvel gets the rights back.....wouldn't hold my breath on this one...even if they do ...be years down the road before they can be used.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They haven’t seemed real interested in adding them even if they are the First Family of Marvel. Marvel has shied away from allowing their use because Fox bungled the movies, but I’d wager that if Kabam really wanted to get them in the game they could do it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    MrFuriousX wrote: »
    maybe after Marvel gets the rights back.....wouldn't hold my breath on this one...even if they do ...be years down the road before they can be used.

Marvel do and always will have the rights.

That’s like saying X-Men shouldn’t be in the game, or Deadpool, because Fox made a movie.

Movie rights have nothing to do with the game,
    So annoying when people say that.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    To do it right, you'd have to add in five new characters which would tie up 10 weeks of game updates. Even if there was a new movie to tie it to, that is a lot.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    MrFuriousX wrote: »

Marvel do and always will have the rights.

That’s like saying X-Men shouldn’t be in the game, or Deadpool, because Fox made a movie.

Movie rights have nothing to do with the game,
    So annoying when people say that.

marvel has had a boycott of f4 game wise for a while now most assume they don't want too give f4 any more promotion till they get movie rights back

last time I read only reason they loosened things for xmen is cause inhumans started to bomb and the xmen movies started doing really good

again all this expect them boycotting f4 is rumors
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    To do it right, you'd have to add in five new characters which would tie up 10 weeks of game updates. Even if there was a new movie to tie it to, that is a lot.

Not necessarily. Occasionally they do a 3-champ month, like what they did in early 2017 with AA, Psylocke, and Iceman. So, if timed correctly they would simply do a 2 month FF event.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    They did two months of Infinity War characters. I'd much rather have two months of FF characters.