**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X23 vs Gwenpool...

FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
I rank 5'd my 4 star gwenpool and just got X23. She isn't duped but is she good to take up to r4 even if she isn't duped.. Just waiting till a level up event to take her up.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Do Gwenpool first, they're both amazing champions but if Gwenpool's duped, rank her up first then move on to X23
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you need a regen champ, X23 is the obvious choice. If I got her, I'd probably take her to R4 as quickly as I could because I don't have a good mutant nor a good regen.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Gwenpool is much more useful imo, but I love both. It's nice having both of them around.
    If you're not a very good fighter and get hit a lot, you may want x-23. Gwenpool tends to be a bit squishy in defense. X-23 has that bit of regen to help spring you back if you mess up though.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    X23 is a beast but I'd say that Gwenpool has a great damage output and also a great tool. Go for GW and you won't regret
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    X23 bro!! got both! GP is sick, but X23 is my go to champ in almost any scenario! already got XB aswell so dont need GP for her ability reduction
    She does more than x23 and XB combined...
    The only reason to choose x23 over her is for the regen she has. Apart from that, gwenpool.
  • Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    X-23 with deep wounds maxed all the way. If bleed resistance, still get crits.