**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why not sell 5* awakening

See you guys (kabam ) are still out of touch with your clients (whales ) , why not sell five star awakening gems or crystals you guys want money from us why not or why can’t you twice a year or something sell us something worth while for a change you could charge out butt and at the same time make your patrons happy, just seems like basic business practices to do that so why not ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They sell them already ... they just don't appear as much as 4-star awakening gems
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Their failure to include one in this year’s July 4th offers saved me 100 bucks. That Omaha Steaks $99 deal was clearly the superior offer this year.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    They should have added a new option in the recent offer(3* AG+sig 99 stone and iso/4* AG+40 sig stones and iso). Maybe the option could look like this:
    Cost: 15k units(maybe more/less)
    Contents: 5* generic AG, 20 sig stones, 10 tier 6 basic iso(the same one as the one given for 100% act 3)
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    THEy were in the July 4 deals. You just needed 15k units but there was a class awkeneing five star gem in there.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I was referring to last year’s July 4 deal that had one in the Odin. I can buy most of the cow for $500
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    I was referring to last year’s July 4 deal that had one in the Odin. I can buy most of the cow for $500

@DarthPhal keeping everything in perspective for us.
  • I'm more bothered about the 40% price increase on the last 3/4* AG offer, compared to January 2018. That and the alliance mate that @DarthPhal may have joked into buying those offers because they thought there WAS a 5* deal they could unlock, lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There was an Email explaining the Offer.
    As for the price, some Offers are on sale, some aren't. One may cost more, but there are usually other Items with it as well.
    5* Gems are sold, just not as often, and with a hefty price. That's because they are rare. You get them for Act 5 Exploration. Obviously they're not going to fall from the sky.
  • MatthyMatthy Posts: 3
    Kabam should give the 350 units back that the 4 star bundles cost to much its not cool on there part