**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider Points Not Recieved

Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
My Marvel Insider points related to the heroic difficulty of The 'Mercs for Money' questline were supposed to be sent by yesterday. I never recieved them so now i have an insufficient balance to aquire the mercs for money questimg bundle which contained a 3 star domino. I emailed the support of marvel insider twice about the issue with no response. I also have screenshots proving i completed heroic AND entered my information correctly. I can only turn to you now kabam. All im asking is that the three star domino be awarded to my account (Suros moon) as she is my favprite character in the MU and this prevented me from aquiring her. Please help me out

Comments

• Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    ity6gkm0iday.jpg
    ywix52dsr3ub.jpg
    dcakna11ew7i.jpg
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    Hey @Suros_moon! We're sorry to hear there's an issue with your Marvel Insider points.

Unfortunately, as the Marvel Insider program isn't a Kabam product, but one that belongs to Marvel.com we can't help you further.

All we can advise is that you keep trying to contact Marvel Insider directly about this. In case you need it, their Marvel Insider Terms of Use Page contains information regarding accessing your account, rewards, and whom to contact should you have additional issues with your Marvel Insider account (Account Specific Info/contact is at the bottom of the page “PROGRAM ACCOUNT ACTIVITY; CONTACT US”).
This discussion has been closed.