**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overheating will not allow me to finish and collect rewards for uncollected, master and heroic

So with all this overheating problem and the fact that my iPhone X completely crashed and died on me I happen to replace it and now I am afraid to even jump on the game for more then 5 minutes, this now does not allow me to collect and finish rewards for uncollected, master and heroic.....unbelievable!

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I feel you, I’m in the same predicament. I wouldn’t mind compensation for it but to be honest I just want a working fame for next month
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, it's really bad when this happens, but more problems mean more compensation, so it's not all bad. Just hope they throw in some 6* shards this time.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    They've also addressed the issue in an announcement post. So... maybe a new update or something.

I've had this problem too, but to a lesser extent. I usually play, then my phone gets a bit hot, and I stick it in front of the fan for a little bit. It works well enough.

If this problem is really bad, you can just play next to an air conditioner. This is a somewhat serious suggestion, as you shouldn't have to miss out on these rewards just because of your overheating phone.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Apple is telling us not to open the app until they have coordinated an update with kabam. I can post a ss from Apple support but I'm on my phone at the moment. Regardless, the issue is real and apple is fully aware and will work with you on this issue.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    There're still many days till new EQ ends so i think its too early for this post.
    But if you are talking about the lilly challenge then i agree. 2 days left and i dont think the problem will be fixed by then.
  • Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    There're still many days till new EQ ends so i think its too early for this post.
    But if you are talking about the lilly challenge then i agree. 2 days left and i dont think the problem will be fixed by then.

not everyone got time to finish it last minute on the month either so yeah some people are missing out or forced to buy energy refils while previous quests it was not required to use many.
  • Options
    AeycoahdeeAeycoahdee Posts: 24
    @djvinny I’m in the same boat. Finished uncollected but not gonna be able to 100% it this round.

Nice of them to offer that questing booster pack for $30 though. 😂 You might destroy that phone, but at least you will finish eq.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Seriously maybe just quit the game. They will get act together if no one plays
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Yeah it doesn’t look like I’ll finish what I normally finish in a monthly quest I can barely do 3 paths before I have to shut down and let my phone cool off. That’s not even including arena fights which I can hardly do and AW and AQ. I have to pick what fights I do. Very frustrating
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    edited July 2018
    lol @Nickname207 is that serious? a lot cant log in for more than 5 minutes without potentially ruining their phone. And your answer is that once this issue is eventually fixed, that anyone can just BUY units to knock out uncollected heroic and masters quickly?
    no, i shouldnt have to PAY kabam to finish something that wouldnt have cost me ANY money if they could have just fixed the problem earlier or never had it to begin with.
    most people dont even need units to finish all 3. so i really dont get how your only answer is to just drop hella money on the guys that F'd us.
  • Options
    SaikologicalSaikological Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    well spoken @Rafikii I myself can only play for a couple of fights before I put my phone at risk, so its a very slow and annoying process this month. I think i will have to skip master exploration and maybe alltogether with heroic.
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    don't worry man, nothing to be worried about, after they figure out what's wrong with the game, they will compensate us with 3 energy refills so that we can finish in time
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    @Karinshi Ah how could i be so dumb! i forgot kabams got our backs!
  • Options
    djvinnydjvinny Posts: 3
    I think kabam really needs to step up there game very soon, I can already see players leaving.....like seriously! Didn’t kabam make the most money on App Store?....there making 6 figures or more and it seems as this game is going backwards....I am frustrated because I really do enjoy this game and want to see it running at its best and also be treated better for deals and rewards rather then spending cash....welp time to play Fortnite...lol