ApusahaApusaha Member Posts: 16
Its been a while from this early morning like around 6am unable to log in. Now its nearly 1.30pm still it says network issue. Iphone 6plus.
Reinstalled, network reset, cleared memory still same. All other apps and phone works great no internet issues at all but this game....
i have to ask my fellow ally buddy to open crystal for me. Getting really annoying kabam... fix this asap.

Comments

• Nzjd76Nzjd76 Member Posts: 3
    I'm in the same boat. played this morning but can't get in today. Turned phone one and off. Deleted and reloaded app. Checked permissions. Done everything but a factory reset and still can't get in
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    There is another thread about this.

Seems like the issue is with Optus/Virgin - maybe get a Wifi connection?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    ummm. What you meant to say was you logged using your buddies device to open your crystal ;)
  • odins_beard17odins_beard17 Member Posts: 17
    just curiously, you cant log in, but your buddy can? Has someone changed your password or have you been able to log back in?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    just curiously, you cant log in, but your buddy can? Has someone changed your password or have you been able to log back in?

Seems to be location issue for specific phone carriers, go to McDonalds and use the free wifi
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A few Aussie alliance mates are having the same issue.
  • JaarelJaarel Member Posts: 4
    Yep same issue here
    Working fine here in Melbourne on the Helstra network.

• ApusahaApusaha Member Posts: 16
    Yeah guys i asked one of my ally buddy from USA. So he logged into account to claim my daily crystal. Just dont wanted to miss that t4cc. He logged in no probs but me in here just cant login. Wifi/4g none works... assume problem persists in au region only.. yeah im with optus.
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Apusaha wrote: »
    Yeah guys i asked one of my ally buddy from USA. So he logged into account to claim my daily crystal. Just dont wanted to miss that t4cc. He logged in no probs but me in here just cant login. Wifi/4g none works... assume problem persists in au region only.. yeah im with optus.

Thats against TOS :neutral:
  • ApusahaApusaha Member Posts: 16
    Its back on guys... game on... cheers... keep kicking some enemy butt cheek.
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Member Posts: 1
    Same here peeps......really frustrated!
    edited July 2017
    Apusaha wrote: »

What i'd say is the following:

"English is not my first language and since I haven't been able to log in I took a quick trip to the U.S.A using an experimental passenger jet that is faster than a typical commercial flight but I can't divulge how fast due to clearance, on arrival I used my buddies device in the airport lounge to open my crystal then flew home to post in this thread.

I apologise if any posts in this thread make it seem like I shared my account (remembering english is not my first language)

Killer jetlag y'all, no violation of TOS here!"
  • SidSid Member Posts: 3
    still cant login on any device ANDROID OR APPLE in melbourne even on wifi