**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need alliance

I'm 144k looking for a silver alliance from last season that does minimum map 3 for aq

Comments

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Do you have line? My alliance, Filthy Animals runs 44422 but will be moving to 55422 within the next week or two. My ID is waddaboutme hit me up if you’re interested.
  • Gale74Gale74 Posts: 46
    agm1ods2g3ck.jpeg
  • Gale74Gale74 Posts: 46
    If you’re still Interested, we have a nice mix of of moderate to high level players. Easy going and relaxed . Supportive bunch.

Gale74
    Aclark151
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Message kungpaomatthew on line. We’ve got space for you
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are silver 2. Will be silver 1 this season. Map 44422. 3 bg clear. SA weekly. No event minimums. We need active players who clear lanes. Let me know. Low donations.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Join us we are like a family
    Join The League Of Bones 0.1 [TLOB1]
    Minimum requirements:
    1) able to defeat map 3 boss.
    2)has completed rttl chapter 3
    3)has a fine grip on aw bosses
    4)has atleast 5 4* 4/40
    5)has atleast 2 5* 2/35
    If yes??
    Then join here..................
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻
  • LoserInTinFoilLoserInTinFoil Posts: 21
    If you havent found an alliance look me up. LoserInTinFoil in game and on line
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    If you’re still interested message me on Line. D.nelson86