Options

What’s up with all these new offers?

I’ve never seen so many different offers pop up in such little amount of time. Is there something special going on?

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Most companies go on "summer sales" and stuff like that.
    It's very likely that these offers were scheduled at least one or 2 months ago to appear during this period.
    Unfortunate timing, with all the stuff going on, but the business teams still need to do their jobs :smile:
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    It's very likely that these offers were scheduled at least one or 2 months ago to appear during this period.
    Unfortunate timing, with all the stuff going on, but the business teams still need to do their jobs :smile:

Sales usually imply bargains...
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Add a 5* AG crystal offer where you don't have to buy $300 to unlock the ability to purchase it.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Sales usually imply bargains...

Have you seen the normal unit cost for tier 3 cats when the offers pop during quests? These are absolutely a bargain.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    who needs tier 3 cats
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Though none of these offer has tempted me, I do appreciate the fact that they are for units instead of money. There was a long stretch of time a while back where it felt like offer after offer was cash only.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    need to increase sales perhaps?
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    The are losing many players due to the game damaging our device and their plan is to do sales like that. I think they are making a joke out of this. I cant even play for like 10 minutes ffs. Fix all the problem before popping up some bs offer. 😤
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s probably because so many people have been quitting and they’ve been getting a lot less money