**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank up to 4?

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
Which 5* champ to rank to 4....all of them are NOT duped or awakened, I have an expiring T2 alpha and I don’t want it to go to waste

Who should I rank up to 4? 34 votes

Captain America IW
8%
2StarKingFoxhero007Bumbunyon 3 votes
Dr Voodoo
8%
SpeedbumpRobbo29192Bane1156 3 votes
Iceman
58%
I_ZERO_IJank39VadersFatherDarkrider05Stark78AlfaShaheerFIazJonibärchenM1k0rinIcsGrecFR33_HUG5brucef8bringerAkarsh383LurekTheLegend27Championcriticbluebubble100crystaldsmithNoob2435AnthinhoMaidril 20 votes
AA
5%
Icecold2099Dedamin 2 votes
Iron Man IW
17%
zuffyucipHpachshadow_lurker22Starkiller_KE2_0Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Iceman
    Unduped IMIW is worthless compared to iceman
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    Captain America IW
    Cap iw is a bad ass unduped worth 4 with his huge heavy fury with kinetic charges directly into sp2. His synergies are very useful for questing as well. Particularly the tech one on lanes where specials are 50% reduced cost, plus his hulk synergy reduces damage over time effects like limbo, and Iceman etc. All being unduped iceman is the only one that arguably has that amount of utility. Voodoo, AA, and IM IW need dupe as well