**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an AW focused Alliance

Looking for an alliance that's laid back and focuses on AW. I don't care about AQ and donations. Map 3 AQ is ideal for the T1 Alphas. I have a great attack team and can solo my path.

My prestige is 6713.
I have two (2) 6* champs, one (1) R5 5*, Four (4) R4 5*.

Respond here if you alliance would be a good fit for me, and i'll add you on LINE or in game.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    We have some spots open currently running 55533 in AQ and tier 8 in AW contact in game or line app Drenlin
  • Options
    McStacheMcStache Posts: 43
    We are losing 5 accounts from ppl needing to take time away from the game. When full we run 5x5. Finished gold 2 making push for plat3/gold1 next season. Weekly SA. Line id: mrstache
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Right here is what you're looking for, map 3x5 No donations or minimals required. We always hit everything without stess. Hmu Via line Mrjboyd and I'll get you in touch with our leader. Ign is same as line name.
  • Options
    JimmyB wrote: »
    Right here is what you're looking for, map 3x5 No donations or minimals required. We always hit everything without stess. Hmu Via line Mrjboyd and I'll get you in touch with our leader. Ign is same as line name.

What's your war rating/season rating?
  • Options
    GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Looking to replace 5 players due to game break needed. Easily pushing gold1/plat3. Aw donation 100k g 30k bc 10k L. Trying to get to tier 3 before season.
    Line I'd: gotszbot
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Gold1 1584 we fluctuate between tier 4-6 but making push for p1. Didn't play the last 2 war due to recruiting.
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hi. We are 10m, map3, gold 2/tier8 level, no donations. Line a must have. Lots of uncollected players in the team, everyone is active. Ping me on line. My id is badboyboo.
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Forgot to say... If you're usa hit me up. If you're another time zone its ok