**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking map 5 Alliance has line

My last Alliance was filled with jerks, I am looking for map 5 Alliance.

I am an Adult at 239k I have and willing to download any third party chat app.

My profile is magik five star duped at sig 20 R 4 not at 4/55 yet. Medusa five star not duped R3

I will join AW and place my champions right away, also will not do dumb ****.

If I can not be on line you will know about it, great sense of humor easy going and gets things done that are for the Alliance. I treat all members with respect as I would want to be treated. AW as I focused on AQ since I started, fighting in AW I need practice in fighting.
Me:

Communication, helps, humor and team first.

Will do what is needed to be the best for my Alliance and care about all members.
I tried to up load a pics of my profile and my rosters it failed. If anyone knows how to post a pic from I pad pro please help

In game garyag and line me at ggodorova user on line garyag pst

Thanks for your time

Gary

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 470
    Unless you have no life you always suck. Money money is why I do not grow, and that in fact why I only get views and nothing well I know why there are so many Alliances on here looking kabam is greedy and the bugs in AW. And AQ have driven players to quit the game. Kabam must be happy to make this game to be killed slowly..
  • Options
    15 views snobs that can not help thanks

• Options
    Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Lol i just seen but im recruiting i need 5
  • Options
    Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Check out my defenders of our midgard
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    We're looking for a couple players. Gold 2 in AW, map 5x5 with donations to cover it.

We use LINE, many of our guys have been in this alliance for 2+ years. Lots of joking with each other, lots of craft beer drinkers (if that interests you).

Message me in game or on LINE. Alliance tag is SBeS
  • Options
    Jmc6161Jmc6161 Posts: 40
    I have a strong alliance that has been together. We crack jokes. Always fun to see some one duel my top champ with a 2* and win ! Look me up, line is jmc6161
  • Options
    Now I have R 4 Five star magik Duped I have worked very to this