**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor ragnarok synergies

Could someone please explain to me why my 3* Thor ragnarok has only one synergy as opposed to what he’s supposed to have?

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    ud65wggbo342.jpeg
    k0fjwbjxs81w.png
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Because less stars = less synergies. I think 4 stars have all of them, but 5 stars might get stronger versions.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Because less stars = less synergies. I think 4 stars have all of them, but 5 stars might get stronger versions.

Since when? I’ve been playing since 2015
  • Options
    I need an answer please. I just showed you the champions spotlight. I use a 2* Hawkeye for bw synergy. I want to know where it says the less stars means less synergies
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »

It's been this way for several years. For example, 3* Magneto doesn't have a Friends Synergy with Magik, but the 5* version does.

3* Killmonger doesn't have a synergy with Void, but 5* Killmonger does.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I need an answer please. I just showed you the champions spotlight. I use a 2* Hawkeye for bw synergy. I want to know where it says the less stars means less synergies

The spotlight is based on a 4-star champion, not a 3-star or less
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Since forever... play a bit with your 2* and 3*, and you'll see it